Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Administrator
Shadow went through the Wall

Hello

I am totally OK with all that I see and deal with to me to see someone in spirit is totally normal. To hear things in the home and around me is normal to me.

This AM my hubby was getting ready for work and goes OK I just say someone (something) go down the all and through the wall. Not into the bathroom or down the stairs to the basement. I was like and.....

He goes that does not bother you ? I was like no I did not sense a thing so its ll good with me. I am like that is normal for me. He goes well its kinda creepy to "see" I was like OK. I have no idea what it would be like to feel unease with it all with seeing or hearing the dead.

While my husband is sensitive with things he is not o the level that I am and still finds life with me interesting.

Who else out there has a similar situation where you are working from what many say is a Higher Vibrational Plane and have a partner or family member that is just learning more about how it all unfolds ?

Stories ?

Lynn
Old 02-02-2023, 02:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi, you said you have no idea what it would be like to feel unease with seeing or hearing the dead...though your husband was clearly taken aback by what he saw. He called it creepy. He didn't have to bring it to your attention, but he did - probably because he was hoping you might ease his concern.

I operate on a very different level than folks in my family and in my life. But if I don't make an effort to identify with their experiences, they'll eventually stop sharing things with me because it's never much fun to try to share something important with someone who can't identify. People tell me things in the 1st place because they hope I will.

It seems from what you shared here, your husband was looking to you for that. He's not likely to think lightly of these experiences because they're not common for him. Perhaps you could ease his mind some.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Administrator
Hello

His mind is at ease with it all, just that for him to "see" something in the physical is not the norm. He is more aware on the feeling energy than the seeing it. There has been so much going on here of late with the passing of the EX husband of mine that we at times can hardly keep up with it all.

The other day it was an empty Guinness Beer can on the kitchen counter rattling (the EX had a huge drinking issues yet hated Guinness but would drink it if it was there. I guess even in death he NEEDS to drink. Las night it was a heavy spoon in a pot of fresh cooked Macaroni and Cheese. I guess he needed to eat that !

He is Earth Bound for the time sadly til his estate is done I hope then I can rid myself of him for good. I was told he has to "listen" to what others have to say about him before he goes. He was NOT a nice person.

Lynn
Old 16-02-2023, 05:45 AM
Guide

I used to always share my experiences with an ex-boyfriend. I knew he was skeptical but was fine with it. He let me tell him things and would listen.

We were pretty good friends for a few years after we broke up and one day he told me that he saw a ghost cat. I'm pretty sure I've shared this story here before, but I was so excited when he told me. He also saw the ghost cat a second time. These incidents were in a "work" house his company rented for workers to stay in while they did projects out of town.

One day his coworker was sleeping in the room my ex-bf usually stayed in and asked if someone brought their cat to work with them because he swore he felt a cat on the bed in the night. I think that confirmed the ghost cat for my ex-bf, who, despite seeing it twice, was still a bit unsure. Of course, I was thrilled.

But he was also really nervous and questioned his experiences. He told me that he was so thankful that his first time seeing a ghost was a cat. Otherwise, he would have been terrified. LOL.