Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Miss H. Perhaps the fish and the loaves where a metaphor and not actual fact.
I believe in metaphors. :)
Then, the water in the barrels at the wedding turned into the best wine would have been metaphor, also? Or his calming of a storm..
or replacing the soldier's ear or appearing after death walking thru walls or
his many healings....and so on ?

Now that I know how easily an enlightened person can re-arrange existing atoms...I believe in all of Jesus' miracles ---
which weren't miracles at all...just knowledge of how to 'work things in the physical realm'.

Notice when Jesus manifested things, btw ---he never did it 'from nothing'.
He started with 'something' and effected the atoms as Yogis do. Fun side note.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-01-2023, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I guess you can respect that they have their own path and things to learn, right?

We humans are not qualified to judge another's path, for the very sound reason that we are not able to access all the facts -- the cause & effect relationships -- while viewing from the small lens of our human subjectivity. We are in truth not even human, so getting used to that and navigating this density at the same time is an art that is engaging enough to occupy our attention and forgive everyone everything.

__/\__
Old 06-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Well said, Bob.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-01-2023, 02:45 AM
Master
@ Miss H # 10 ~ for those whose minds are unconscious, in whose heart’s love has not yet stirred, knowing no better, they can do no better. Once we recognise this, then we just accept them as they are, as at this moment. Blow them a kiss of love and move on. Meeting such people is no different from a bird flying outside our window … we cling to neither image.

That’s my take on apathy.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:21 AM
Master

Re Miss H #10

You said you were wondering if it is ok to not have respect for someone. In my opinion I can’t see anything wrong with that.

I feel people have to EARN your respect and vice versa. Just my thoughts.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, put it this way what used to bother me - meaning get me angry or prideful about either doesn't happen anymore OR
lasts less than a minute, rather than bug me for 2-3 weeks.
I never worry or have any fearful thoughts..I'm free of those!
I know about that, same thing here, things that used to bother me, to weight on me heavily now don't last that much but still at times I forget and get caught in the drama of life.

I understand and what you say is also what I say, each one with his/her unique path even though at times I forget about this and can't help but let anger and sadness take over. I used to often lose all my respect for some people but with time I come to understand that we humans only see a tiny bit of what is out there and based on this tiny bit of information we act which many times leads to pain and suffering.

This is why from that cosmic perspective I could not figure out how there's such thing as separation, how is that possible for me to forget about the cosmic consciousness while in my waking life, it seemed impossible.. We are traveling through space, we are surrounded by stars, galaxies, planets, the universe is incredible, the things that are out there are beyond any imagination.. and we fight on Earth over things that... we should have never fought for.. knowing the greatness of our place in this incredible universe...
Old 07-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Master

Re Miss h

Yep I get that, when you said …………Affected the atoms as yogis do. THAT I can totally accept.

Regarding respect. I guess another way of looking at it is that we can have absolutely no respect for the actions rather than the person. Kinda makes you feel a bit better about the whole “respect thing”. Lol
Old 10-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
You said you were wondering if it is ok to not have respect for someone. In my opinion I can’t see anything wrong with that.

I feel people have to EARN your respect and vice versa. Just my thoughts.

I don't think the word is respect, I think the word that should be used is love. " Is it o.k to not have love for someone? ".

We should love all things imo, this practice would insure that our love is whole and not partial.

Love is lawful, righteous and just. This is the path to liberation of the soul imo.

utopiandreamchild
Old 11-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I don't think the word is respect, I think the word that should be used is love. " Is it o.k to not have love for someone? ".

There is the worldly love which is born out of attachment and conditioning and there is Love, which simply is and this can only be "seen" when one see things as they are not through the mental patterns and conditioning.

Can you see things as they are, can you see people as they are? The world as it is? It may look for the "mind" as nothingness, emptiness, spaceless space, something that "is" but no matter how hard you try to conceptualize it, to touch it, you can't for it is not and it is.

That is Love, for all the mental movement is gone, which instantly dissolves the sense of separation, and stillness reigns.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:52 AM
Master
@ ThatMan # 19 ~ mark this one in bold folks!