Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Pathfinder

When you've seen karma play out?

Anyone like to tell of stories when you've think you've watched karma play out? Can be fun, serious, what you want it to be?
Old 03-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy4ever
Anyone like to tell of stories when you've think you've watched karma play out? Can be fun, serious, what you want it to be?

Deliberately eating to many Chocolates when I know they make me feel nauseated.
Cause - Greed
Effect - Nausea
Old 03-01-2023, 07:56 PM
Knower
Some people stopped by out of the blue and would not leave until they handed me a load of cash for a beat up travel trailer and wanted to give me more cash.
I settled for it after trying to talk them out of it.
Since they mentioned or brought God into the deal and I would be doing them a great service, I agreed.
I chalked it up to karma.
Old 03-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Master

Maybe karma produces the best humor….self deprecation…..:)
Old 03-01-2023, 11:50 PM
Master

it is usual for me to have instant karma... but my whole life is the effect of karma, last life = bad choice this life = here being punished lol...
Old 04-01-2023, 06:06 AM
Pathfinder

God yes I recognize myself in all the above. As for me having seen what could have been karma played out that I honestly can't help but confess has made me smile as of lately (not when it happened but now its old so I think it's OK, I think it's OK for them as well) is when karma hit:
-Mean boss
-Ex/es

With the Mean Boss I would get mad and frustrated and in reality of things I was afraid of the destruction in process, but then accumulating events took place all to make the mean boss powerless to do more. Instead everything was creating this shift and it all turned against the Mean Boss. That was something.

With the ex/es it was these short lasting moments in life that you at first are surprised at when they happen. Now I can look back and say that I chose to not act badly when they did. It wasn't fair game.
They got punished for it. I didn't. I got justice because of the karma.

It has made me trust in the Universe more and the Karma Law, and me thinking when someone behaves like that that you just wait, I don't have to touch you, I don't have to get frustrated, I don't have to do a thing: You'll get what's coming for you and it won't even be blood on my hands. (NOT! saying they will be killed or hurt or anything like that).

Deep to the core we're not really bad any of us, it's just that we got issues. We act the way we do when we do because we believe we are right and that can include intentionally hurting someone else who don't deserve it. When we believe we create our own Justice. When in reality we creates our own Karma (Yikes!) Karma will take care of it when we're not acting right towards ourselves and towards others. It goes both ways. That's satisfying. It's still especially satisfying when it hit the mean boss and the exes, I can't help that, I have to take some pleasure in that, makes me smile and changed how I now look at things. I got rid of all the extra baggage I had of anger and frustration at me being stuck thinking I had not gotten justice, then and there, I was to get it later because of Karma. Now I feel so much lighter because of how I changed on looking at it. I highly recommend it!
Old 04-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Master

I have seen the effect of karma on a person who died and then was reborn. It leaves me convinced that karma is about actions and consequences. There is no judgment or punishment involved.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
There is no judgment or punishment involved.
Exactly, none whatsoever, just the natural laws of the Universe as in 'cause and effect'...
Old 05-01-2023, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder

Love the way you put it
Old 05-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Master

It has played out significantly in my life based on my beliefs.

Can see it in my North Node/ south Node astrology placements and Chiron.

I gave up many times on my life in past experiences... this time I was determined to do something different.

I really didn't want to come back, I know that. At times I resented and fought the progression.
I had to decide to commit to my life this time.

I question my values and beliefs now. If kindness is my value, then kindness is what I will recieve through my beliefs, values and actions all in alignment with each other. That is integrity.

It's all where I focus.

Everything has its own cause and effect anyway... haha... shadow and light.

I'm not bothered.