Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-01-2023, 01:31 PM
Master

That's lovely Native. I Love people that go out of their way to help others ... This is what life SHOULD be all about , and I'm the same , I cannot Abide greed in any way, shape or form...
Old 03-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Master
Many get used to greed as we are surrounded from birth by a mass of material goods,'declutter'should be a new year meme.I see the hoarders as impoverished like prisoners in their self made solitary,that includes myself as I have more than what I need,not good for the spirit.Proper communal living sorted this problem out for me as we could usually utilise what goods or talents each had.I constantly point to greed as being a genuine root cause of many of the worlds problems.
Old 03-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Master

..... And there folks , endeth the first lesson from our very own POD.....
It took me a long time to see beyond the need to fill my home with "things".... Useless , waste of complete space "things" .
Since 2016 I have been getting rid of as much stuff as I can , but even then I've got so much more to dispose of....
Clutter is like spag bol.... The more you dispose of, the bigger it all seems to get....
I have of course given all of my things to worthy causes. Salvation Army have benefitted greatly from it . As have cancer research, dove house, Ukraine , and the list goes on.

But greed greed greed . GREED .
Everywhere you look...

And those of us that care, that try , are overshadowed by the greed of others .
Makes my blood boil.
I have a "vision" and it's not too far removed from our Mr Shell with his talk about the commune and how everyone pulls together with their resources .

Until we work "as a team" nothing will ever work .
But for those of us that bother and care, we do what we can , but it's only a drop in the ocean of humanity and what matters ... ( Shame I'm not 6.... I'd have made worldwide fame and voice LOL.....maybe next time round ? )
Old 03-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Master
It's a strange illness of hoomens which is wrecking the planet.Let us consider the trees of the Earth,trillions of the big clunking,sun shading water guzzling giants,and yet ,and yet we know increasing the population of these monsters will be good for the planet,so what are we doing wrong,us humble little folk who want to halt or decrease our own population? The potato milk wasn't nice,looked and tasted like a weak plaster mix,that'd probably block the drains.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:57 AM
Master

Haha.... Yes, they certain ARE a strange species.
I think the truth is that nature does not need our intervention . It does very well all by itself ( unlike us that don't have a clue ... Pathetic. As a whole and in general we dont have a clue about basic survival instincts . We only have to watch the wildlife documentaries to realise that ...... But us !!! The local pizza house closes down and they just stand there spinning around with hands raised to the Gods crying and sobbing and wondering what they are "supposed to do now".... Pathetic )

Ohhh , was the milk rubbish ?
( DINT MENTION BLOCKED DRAINS AND WAS IT ALL YOUR FAULT LOL.....??).....
Ahhhhh but at least you tried... It might have been brilliant .
Old 04-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Master
Essential we treat the cows better otherwise we will all be drinking those milks.I have a dream to get crowdfunding for a herd reared in the Vedic way.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:22 AM
Master

Tell me about it POD....
My hubby refuses to buy and drink milk cos of the way the cows are treated after watching certain footage .
Old 06-01-2023, 07:46 AM
Master
Please do a search for a Guardian article'A tale of two herds' it's not long but if you can't read it all have a look at the tasting notes at the bottom.In other news I got some Spanish forest honey from Aldi today £2.99 quite a good taste ,was wondering about ways of inhaling it,mixed with some vodka in a poly bag maybe like the glue sniffers used to do.I am sure that is what your dream was telling you,to immerse yourself in the fumes of honey,but maybe with neat spirit rather than boiling it.I also got some organic milk at Aldi as it is only slightly more expensive and it reckons on the label the animals get treated better.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:59 AM
Master

Hi yes will research but in my humble opinion I would not imagine honey needs to be mixed with vodka or anything else !
In its purest form .... That's why it keeps forever . It's so unique .bit like me !!! I do not need all the trappings of " flavours, bling, other ingredients " to make me perfect in my own right ...
( Just call me honey LOL ).... ( Plus a couple of skips to rummage through for thrown out sarnies etc back of supermarkets !!....)
Old 06-01-2023, 08:15 AM
Master
It will need something to make it evaporate if it is going to be inhaled,there was about fourteen trials,they may have just heated it,but according to some it could create toxins if boiled.