Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2023, 03:55 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i did the fetal position thing once when I was in dire straights. I was choosing whether to quit or go on. I decided to go on even though I'd be alone. 30 minutes later i met my twin for the first time.... and boy has that been a roller coaster ride !
You are so lucky. My stupid soul gave up. And aldous iss correct, she's not my twin flame anymore, which is sad and the reason for all the chaos in my life.

I feel safe now, basically and it's okay. It's kinda cool how our experiences are similar- the crying in fetal position. Then the decision.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:13 PM
irisa

My ´two cents´...

My soul was done when my twin flame rejected me

Though i still find the existence of twin flames hard to believe...(my ego is fighting like crazy at the moment ): i just cannot and would not believe that your soul was done when your twin flame rejected you.

About 2 weeks ago i stumbled upon someone on Youtube who explains the twin flame situation in a more quantumphysics kind of way...(don´t know how to really name it). I had to listen to him several times till it started to make sense to me. Not saying here that i come with something new now...not at all, but it made some things easier for me to understand what is happening to me...

He explains that you and your twin flame are two incarnations sharing the same soul. One being the divine masculine and the other the divine feminine.
When the first separation starts the divine feminine starts chasing (though this can be the male) and the divine masculine starts running (though can be the female).
Key is mostly for the divine feminine to dive within and find her/his real Self...the soul. Any ties like thoughts, messaging, any contact in whatever way, should be stopped...as they are mostly the ego at work.
The Ego is duality...the Soul oneness...

It feels like separation and hurts like h...ll . Though what one needs to look at, understand is that in fact you are not separated at all. You are one...because it is about the Soul you share.
In physics there´s positive and negative. As long as one (positive) is chasing the other (negative) in real life (the ego at work) the other will run...that´s ´just´ physics at work. When one turns inside, searching for ones soul and in fact the others´ soul as well...and when one succeeds in finding inner peace...physics works again....because positive then attracts negative...

My soul was done when my twin flame rejected me

So according to the above (that made a lot of sense to me) i just cannot believe that your soul was done when your twin flame rejected you. A soul just ´is´. It feels like where you felt that change, that possibly your ego had been sort of dissolving.

Hope i´m didn´t write all abacadabra...
Old 24-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Ascender
Hi Irisa. It does make sense that my ego mightve just been dissolving. I still feel like I am the person that changed, on that fateful day. It was 7/14/2008 odd. My son was born 2/7/14 and he is eight years old.

Just noticing... I stopped chasing the end of 2022 in November. So I hope I'll continue on the path I'm on right now, making improvements in life.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:41 PM
irisa

Hi Orion_Lion,

Well, the next day I woke up and I wasn't me anymore. I went to the front porch and stood there like looking at myself, who the hell am I? I'm not me.

read your text at the start of the topic again and picked out the above...this is also what the man on youtube talks about. When he says to ´go inside´ and look for your real Self...your Soul...he´s tells that after doing inner work for a longer period of time (like you did) one could experience an inner shifting...it could be well that is what happened to you. To you it felt like you weren´t ´you´ any longer. But who is ´you´? Your Soul is the real you. Till that inner shifting one is experiencing him or herself mostly through the ego. It is the ego that is in shock...

Where you said: Who the hell am I? I´m not me. Who was saying this? Still the ego maybe, because it no longer recognizes itself...

Why did you throw away the 1976 penny?

(a little off-topic: i like to believe that i encounter some signs for myself here and there...so thnx for putting your experience here...;-))
Old 24-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Ascender
I threw the 1976 penny because my I thought the pennies were somehow linked to my twin flame since she was born in 1975, it felt like the 76 penny didn't belong
Old 24-01-2023, 06:54 PM
irisa

...would be nice/coincidence if her name would be Elizabeth...
Old 24-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
...would be nice/coincidence if her name would be Elizabeth...
It's not. Who is Elizabeth?
Old 24-01-2023, 07:09 PM
irisa

Queen Elizabeth II on the penny from 1975

Or Lincoln...
Old 27-01-2023, 01:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Queen Elizabeth II on the penny from 1975

Or Lincoln...
Odd, but cool. I'm related to the 9th president Henry William Harrison. He died 30 days into his presidency, from neumonia. I looked up when he died and it lines up with the day I found the pennies. I don't think it means anything really. He was my 5th cousin removed so basically he's a deceased cousin. Also related to a signer of the US constitution

This is all according to ancestry DNA test and data.

Again, I'm just observing

Irisa what's the importance of elizabeth? Or the importance of a queen in general? What link do you have to a queen?
Old 27-01-2023, 02:42 PM
irisa

Again, I'm just observing.

Well, observing can be fun and also interesting when once in a while you find something that seems to make sense or feels like a coincidence...Interesting to read about the deceased cousin...You never know when you start following a trail (which at first may seem odd)....where it may lead you.

Irisa what's the importance of elizabeth? Or the importance of a queen in general? What link do you have to a queen?

No idea...i think there´s no importance of elizabeth. I thought it would be a coincidence when that would be your twin flames name.

When i think of the importance of queen elisabeth in general the first that comes up now is: being the oldest one of a family (till recently then) alive. ´The family´ then makes me think of a person in total, with the queen at ´the head´...as ´the leader´...What is the highest in me....what should lead me? My mind? My heart/soul (of course the last one).

My link to a queen? None. My link to Elizabeth? That´s a fun one. I once had a dream wherein i had a bagpack that i put on a table in a shop. I unpacked it and to my surprise it had in it a chessboard and a breaststatue of queen Elisabeth. (i am not from england so a bit weird). I was very surprised to find that all in my bag. It was worth 6000000. I picked it up and put it on a shelf in the shop. Once it was on the shelf i was one of only a few people who could still see it....like it had shrunk almost to nothing...but that i knew it was there because of the very small spots of light i could see in its place...

Besides this...the 1975...i´m going through some weird times the last couple of months...where i am asking myself if the guy all this weirdness was/is about is my twin flame...(his birth year as well)...