Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-01-2023, 11:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i've been thinking about 'oneness' a lot lately... as I seem to want to seek the 'one true path
I've been reflecting on oneness to. Oneness is the end. I am not there yet. I was thinking one cannot follow (live) seven paths, each lifetime is one path. One at a time. The paths don't go away, reincarnation. Can oneness create duality, create illusion. Do I need to see all the lamps and their light so to speak. The final path is the choice I think, the one I will follow. Haven't chosen yet.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I've been reflecting on oneness to.... Oneness is the end. The final path is the choice I think, the one I will follow. Haven't chosen yet.
Hi, Nice.
Well, just sayin', being still, quiet, in silence is part of every Path!
So you can feel confident in starting with that , imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2023, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
If, as I believe, that our reality is a product of our ego then it follows that there are 8 billion realities in the world. Can anyone accept this as reality ?

Well I do. This 'philosophy' is for me the basis of all my ponderings over the years. However I don't consider an ego has anything to do with it.
Above all things we are 'mind' and this mind is a shared plane, one full of unimaginable potential.

It's not quite what I mean but it is quite simple in a way - the world (that reality 'thing' outside yourself) didn't exist until you were born. We didn't come into this world - we came out of it - just like a tulip comes out of the earth/Earth.

In fact there are more than 8 billion realities in the universe/world as all animals, plants, minerals are constantly in a state of feedback with the All.
We (as awarenesses) are positioned where we are, in the state or condition we are in, to fulfill the need of the universe to move forward. To evolve.

We are, if you like, the windows on the universe and thus observe and reflect knowledge.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:51 PM
Master

Everything I experience is constantly changing. But I still thinlk it is not unreal. I don't consider permanence is a necessary requirement for something to be real. What distinguishes illusion from the real is that it does not exist.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Everything I experience is constantly changing. But I still thinlk it is not unreal. I don't consider permanence is a necessary requirement for something to be real. What distinguishes illusion from the real is that it does not exist.
I think that everything is real on its own level.

Some may say that this physical world is an illusion, but they still have to live in it and deal with it as if it were real.

And maybe when we die and find ourselves elsewhere then this physical life will seem like a dream without substance. But as long as we are in a physical body then we have to deal with the practical requirements of physical existence.

Peace
Old 24-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
...still have to live in it and deal with it as if it were real.

And maybe when we die and find ourselves elsewhere then this physical life will seem
like a dream without substance.
Agreed, that is the Agreement we made coming here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2023, 06:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I was thinking one cannot follow (live) seven paths, each lifetime is one path. One at a time. The paths don't go away, reincarnation. ... The final path is the choice I think, the one I will follow. Haven't chosen yet.
I was thinking something similar this morning. So many paths, so many teachings, so many practices. We cannot do them all justice in one short lifetime. So maybe we each find our own path and practices, whatever works for us. We do not need to rigidly conform to what anyone else teaches.

And as has been said, Truth is a pathless land. There is just us, present, here and now. Wherever we might be, we simply take the next step.

Peace
Old 24-01-2023, 08:48 PM
Knower

Fortunately we now know about parallel universes/timepaths and may deduce that not all functions/awarenesses need to be developed in this 3D timepath.

Dreams are often used to share learnings across timepaths. One of the clues is seeing in a dream a person you know well but that looks quite differently in the dream
Old 27-01-2023, 05:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
Dreams are often used to share learnings across timepaths. One of the clues is seeing in a dream a person you know well but that looks quite differently in the dream
I've had several dreams about another probable reality of me whose father moved the family to California instead of Missouri, as we did in this lifetime of Joe. I've also had some of mowing a lawn I never mowed in this reality, and swimming in a pool I never swam in. I felt like my same self of Joe in all of these. I haven't had any in which anyone looked different, except for one in which a woman looked about 40 years younger.

JoeColo
Old 18-02-2023, 03:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
I can think of only one thing that would have changed this "nothingness" state of being of ATI...the wish for something else! Wow!
I feel like the monkey that typed Shakespeare on this one! Waiting to see how soon anyone will get this reference.
I see no one got my reference. Decades ago, a scientist speculated that if you had enough monkeys, for a long enough time, hitting essentially random keys on their typewriters, then one of them would write a work of Shakespeare!

Once in a while I have, probably quasi-channeled, a truly brilliant stray thought, way beyond my usual thought process, just appear in my mind, and usually with me not having made any effort to arrive at the particular conclusion. Then I feel a little like "the monkey that typed Shakespeare!"

JoeColo