Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 11-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Constant lucid dreams per night.

Hi guys

i have been lucid dreaming since i was 14 years old! i am now 28 years old!
and have learnt how to control / manipulate the experiences and they are amazing.

However.. whilst i am aware lucid dreaming is a gift, the moment i meditate/fall asleep, I'll fall straight in to a lucid dream,
sometimes not even aware I'm dreaming! they're so life-like until i wake up, however, if i do wake up and snap out of them and then fall back asleep, i go straight back into another lucid dream.

I can have around 10 per night on a bad night, others can be 1/2.
It's extremely exhausting, yet other times so pleasant. The times i
struggle is when terrifying things occur and i have no control, my senses
are all alive and i can feel being physically attacked by demons/evil
entities just as if its real life.

a psychic i visited a number of years ago told me i was gifted and that i just didn't know how to use it, nothing much out the ordinary occurs in a wakeful state, it just seems to be dream states /meditative, so i know for certain it's a gift not a mental illness.

do you guys have any tips on how to deal with this please?
Old 11-12-2022, 03:57 AM
Master
Attack by entities or demons ~ they too wish to enter the domain of God’s light but are afraid of rejection or punishment although there’s no such thing, love being unconditional. So you can offer this to them either directly or through an advanced medium. These days many mediums have been enabled to do sessions over the phone. Some charge, others don’t.
Old 11-12-2022, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Attack by entities or demons ~ they too wish to enter the domain of God’s light but are afraid of rejection or punishment although there’s no such thing, love being unconditional. So you can offer this to them either directly or through an advanced medium. These days many mediums have been enabled to do sessions over the phone. Some charge, others don’t.

thankyou so much for your response i appreciate

sorry the post was so long its just rather overwhelming