Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-12-2022, 02:08 PM
Master

Re lemex

Yes I must agree with Miss H. I certainly did “sit up” when Lemex mentioned other peoples thoughts harming us, but I forgot to get around to answering it.

No I don’t feel that other peoples thoughts harm us, because I believe they harm the person who is thinking them.

Perhaps when it comes to black magic/voodoo they MIGHT cause some harm, but as I’m not knowledgeable about that topic I can’t say.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yes I must agree with Miss H. I certainly did “sit up” when Lemex mentioned other peoples thoughts harming us, but I forgot to get around to answering it.
No I don’t feel that other peoples thoughts harm us, because I believe they harm the person who is thinking them.
Perhaps when it comes to black magic/voodoo they MIGHT cause some harm, but as I’m not knowledgeable about that topic I can’t say.
I'll step in and say, black magic is real, and it is possible to curse someone, it happened in my distant family, however everything that the user is wishing upon the cursed person is coming back like a boomerang. All the stories I heard consist of the black magic user suffering the same fate as they wished upon the other person.. or worse.
Karma I'd say. Just like when someone helps another, it chains on good karma.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal M.
I'll step in and say, black magic is real

I don't believe in black magic. Therefore in my universe there is no black magic.

There may seem to be black magic to those who believe in it. But this is an illusion that has no place in the Divine Reality.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
I don't believe in black magic. Therefore in my universe there is no black magic. There may seem to be black magic to those who believe in it. But this is an illusion that has no place in the Divine Reality.
Surely everything manifested is an illusion in the Divine Reality.

But in the relative reality of our human existence we have to deal with the illusions as if they were real.

Peace
Old 05-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Surely everything manifested is an illusion in the Divine Reality.
But in the relative reality of our human existence we have to deal with the illusions as if they were real.
Yes I agree.
Very nicely put.
Old 05-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
No I don’t feel ... other peoples thoughts harm us...
I agree. For clarification, I do not feel others thoughts harm us. I never thought about magic or voodoo. Then I was not clear. I am talking about what people do, ie" acts.

That is what a person does. Act. What we do is based on thought (thinking) manifested to physical actions by thought. What we take time to do. We create. Thought becomes visible in the physical.

Thought is not limited to only thought which I got the sense was being said and my thought, or act, never affects others. It does. For instance love affects others. Positive - negative. But imo thought leads to or manifests into act. I meant the observable continuation the cause leading to actual act. Thought is a cause imo. Thought and act exist and cannot be unlinked. If a person brings into real it is attached to and because of thought making it physical. I just see not just one but both.

Magic and voodoo certainly are another discussion but I did not mean this. Appreciate you bringing this up.
Old 05-12-2022, 08:20 PM
lemex, thought that then becomes an act...glad you clarified.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Master
It's not the thoughts per se, but the motive for their expression, and where one says other's thoughts cannot be harmful, the ill-will behind them can. The thoughts or words are then the implements of harm. It goes without saying that if you raise a child always saying 'you're useless and ugly' they are not going to walk away happy. They are going develop low self esteem and feel miserable. So the 'thoughts are harmless' argument just doesn't hold water, because thoughts are very contagious and there are a lot of sick thoughts.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
lemex, thought that then becomes an act...glad you clarified.
It's not adding up because the point was other people's thoughts 'on the web', and now it changed to like someones unexpressed private thoughts. Thoughts are expressed and shared, and people are malicious and cruel, so quite a lot of harm is done over the internet. Moderators are here for a reason after all. All the right reasons, I mean ;)
Old 06-12-2022, 07:30 AM
Master
When and how does thought become action, in as manifest? It is not necessary that the form apparatus must act in word or deed. Affirmation, invocation, can give rise to currents that give shape to thought, if focused and held with resolve. In fact, we may say we’ve manifested our reality in linear time.

Another example ~ take Milarepa. He brought about a fierce storm by employing focused thought … later repented but that’s another matter. His case is well documented.

About black magic, well, if we offer a pivot for fear to latch onto, we become vulnerable. That’s what I know of. A good friend of mine is an advanced medium and I’ve heard innumerable audios that involve erasing impact of wilful harm caused in this invisible way but in all cases it’s because of the ‘victim’ being fearful in the first place. It’s a detailed subject. The evidence is too compelling to ignore. I have some first hand experiences about this too. So not to scare anyone but the ostrich syndrome doesn’t help either.