Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 11-01-2023, 06:39 AM
Master
All of us know about the afterlife, as it was where we dwelled prior to entering this so-called “physical life.” I embrace much of what you have shared and thank you for your sharing.

Eternity is the absence of time and infinity is the absence of space, because all space is occupied by divine spirit there is nowhere where omnipresent spirit is not; thus all space is occupied; without space, or distance, there can be no such thing as time. The great migration, if it had a beginning will also have and end, as everything that has a beginning has an ending. It is only that which I refer to as “GOD“ which has no beginning or end. Understanding that time is marked differently in the greater realms of manifested existence than it is here on Earth. Time is different on different planets than it is here on Earth.

Jupiter spins the fastest of all the planets in our solar system, The Earth turns one rotation on it’s axis every 24-hours while Jupiter turns one rotation on its axis every 10-hours. A lot bigger planet than the Earth that spins more than twice as fast as the Earth. Time in the afterlife is nothing like time here on Earth. This is my experience.

No time may mean no sun or moon, no night or day, and when in those other realms it may not appear as though you are on a planet, a globe. Life is so incredibly simple; life is as simple as silence. I feel like all of us have been migrating in this physical life going through a transformational process on many levels here on Earth, and yes, the transformational migration also continues after we leave this Earth. Our physical body is part of the physical body of God, as all of creation is, and our soul reflects the essence of our divine creator; conscious of it or not, we are always one with that essence.

Our truest nature is what we call “love” but the word love does not come close to describing the incredible sweetness and comprehensive support we get from our divine foundation. There is only one incredible soul, the entire physical universe is its body. The one soul expresses itself through countless centers of expression located within its own being; all of us are those centers of expression. No matter the migration, there is never a time when we are not one with our source, although there may be many, many, times when we are not conscious of our one source or feeling its presence.

Its not serious, it just sounds serious. This whole thing has been referred to by Christian Gnostics, Hindus, Jewish Mystics, Sufi Muslims, and many other spiritual practices, as “a play.” In Sanskrit it is called “lila,” which means play, sport, or drama. This is the way many mystical and metaphysical perspectives view life. One might say that the great migration is a play or a drama, setup for the benefit of the one being. When we are truly playful, not playful at another person’s expenses, but the playfulness that comes with youthful joy; our heart opens wide. But if we get too serious about all of this we may experience anxiety and rigidity. I have found it is best to keep my head blank as much as possible. Quieting my mind is part of my spiritual surrender.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Master

Re Starman

Love your post Starman. Seems to resonate with me.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Master
Thank you Redchic12 for the encouragement and support.
I am happy that you are getting something positive
out of my sharing.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:41 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
If we can apply the spiritual law of correspondences it becomes much easier to visualize such things as eternity. Yes. Indeed. Eternity, in it's simplest understanding, is an existence removed from, external of, apart from those realms which have dimension and thus time. Eternity is experienced only through timelessness.

Old 12-01-2023, 02:11 AM
Master
I feel eternity is a characteristic of infinity, and yes, they are not subject to time. You can not have eternity without timelessness. But in my opinion eternity coexists and occupies the same space as time although it is timeless. they are both right here right now coexisting right along side of each other and within each other as differing dimensions. When I go into deep quiet meditation I experience a timeless eternity in spite of the fact that I am in a temporal human body, which exists in a temporal realm. Realms that have time are finite while eternity is infinite. Finite time consumed existence takes place within timeless eternal existence. We are multidimensional beings existing simultaneously in a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual realms. Different realms treat time differently, as you have stated.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Master

Re your comments on #21

The last two sentences of your above thread i wholeheartedly agree with you and keeping a “blank head” is definitely part of my daily routine. I find it helps your life to flow much better.

Also “getting too serious”. Yep I have thought that for many years now.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Oh boy, lots to read! And I have the time the next few days!
Wishing you the best, James.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
With respect, a reminder to all who read these stories. They are channeled. This means that information passes through the mind of the channel. In this case, me. There is thus the chance for error. None of us are so capable that we can claim perfection in reporting. Read what is given then use your own mind when deciding to what degree it is literally true.

Never... give away your god given ability to discern truth.

In spite of my statement I still say.... It is a true story. It is my truth. What is yours?
Old 13-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Master

Hey Starman you stated"…….we are multidimensional beings existing simultaneously in a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual realms.

I would appreciate it if you could please explain that to me as simply as you can.

Yeah I know it’s not gonna be easy or simple but it would be good if you could.

Many thanks.
Old 14-01-2023, 02:06 AM
Master
Redchic12, I will attempt to explain in the simplest terms what I mean by us being multi-dimensional creatures. Keeping in mind that the more a person elaborates on something the further away from that something they usually get. With too much elaboration all we end up with is our interpretation of a thing and not necessarily the thing itself.

I had a spiritual teacher who used to tell us, his students, don’t get caught in the words that I say, just get the gist of what I’m saying. There are many realms of existence, this I have experienced when having out-of-body experiences. I believe when Jesus said “In my Fathers House there are many mansions,” he was referring to the many realms of existence. All of these realms are different dimensions having different qualities. Most people readily except this physical realm, or dimension, we are in and its’ qualities.

Most realms or dimensions are vast, just like this so-called physical realm. In The Tibetan Book of the Dead these dimensions are referred to as “Bardos.” Bardos are various realms of existence. We live and have our being in our own awareness, awareness of the various dimensions of our being. Most people do not embrace their mental states or emotional states, as traveling in different dimensions.

Every dimension feeds an adjacent dimension; like thoughts feed feelings. This is part of the oneness continuum of connective-ness. There are entities that only exist on a mental level, just like there are entities who only exist on a spiritual level, and we often call those entices “angels,” guides, etc. Beings attached to a mental or emotional level are often referred to as demons. We exist in our minds, which is a mental dimension. In our emotions, which is also a dimension, and we also exist on a level of pure spirit. Of course we know we exist in a physical dimension.

In my opinion we have to gain skill in every dimension where we exist, and the physics of each dimension is different. So we learn how to use our physical body, and hopefully we also learn how to effectively use our own mind and emotions, which are two different dimensions with different physical laws. Okay so lets forget about me giving a simple explanation. Basically all of the realms or dimensions are right here, right now, simultaneously existing and overlapping in the present.