Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 28-01-2023, 12:40 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
You can’t wish to fall in love,

What the chances of meeting a genie… they do exist?

Waiting the diamond in the rough!!!

> You can’t wish to fall in love <
think i did this .,. to another as an 17~19 year old, and it seriously messed up their life and started sequence of horrible events that were unimaginable just because i was full of hormones .,. as she had someone unknown to me at the time dearly in love with ,., probably willing to donate his kidney if she needed it

OR i mean i cant rule out synchronicity BUT what i did was hope wish and pray yet i was too young immature & see so much personal abuse as a child .,. i was beyond or past major league "damaged goods"

But trying to Much Later on in Life studied as an sociologist perceptive determine all human behaviors realized AA by superior courts or supreme had determined AA to be a religion that worked so they allowed it to become an court appointed dispensation to people with DWI Convictions "point there is " and realizing higher forces than us exist /\ on a daily basis Seeking self improvement and steps of daily improvement do or does seem to improve quality of life and slow down self destructive path ~ yep and or behaviors

> What the chances of meeting a genie… they do exist?
im am mentally set that figuring STORY of humanoid King Midas and wishing everything he touched turned to Gold was a dire warning to be careful what u wish for as u just might get it in a seriously messed up way WITH Massively unseen consequences past level 3 Calculus and level 3 Physics .,. Watched a movie and a joke was told and a genie appeared to a group of guys that their boat sank and they were in a life boat and the fellow asked the genie with his only wish that the Ocean be turned to Guinness beer .,. and when the others realized what he had done scolded him and said why did u do that, now we have to pee in the boat

> Waiting the diamond in the rough!
at early age so many times i was called ~ diamond in the rough!
think i was seriously PTSD's worse walking case on third rock from sun
from all the childhood torture id endured as a kid

When i finally got decent job with HI QUALITY Insurance spent like 20 years of EAP .,. Full company paid Weekly therapist meetings

Marriage is often coined or phrased as pick your absolute or sorta like that and it defined as "brother and sister sand paper" meaning as early souls
Males tend to be controlling and females tend to be suggestive
SAME Also considered along lines an highly polished soul and an non or generally rough soul might not have much ability for soul growth

Feminine Evolution 27:16 min UTube Link
Bringers of the Dawn - We need our 12 Strands of DNA back! :) Barbara Marciniak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dy8G9GHYdM

So many use the phrase of "in dog house with spouse"
Dogs get much TLC, attention and have very easy life
so in dog house just seems term is Miss~Coined

Females "i figure" were first created THEN Male
Because they seem genetically Superior
Genetically chromosomes "as science explains" are
Females are XX
Males are XY

and the Y almost seems stripped off genetically
Reading the CIA Recently BIBLE OF Creation

YEP ONE IS on internet free & downloadable

Serious question of Why would the need for such to Even exist unless Govt feels
such is profitable for SPYS To know
Old 28-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Master
My wish is for peace in the world.....
Old 13-02-2023, 06:21 AM
crystaladdict99

My wish is for excellent health.
Old 27-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Master

I would want to go back in time to when I was a kid with the knowledge I have now.