Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 16-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Master
How many pendulums do you have

how many pendulums do you have
Have I have 3
The last one I bought was a tree of Life One and I love it and it's got accurate and a brilliant swing on it if Moss was since I cleaned it
And I have never too but I come with it remember which ones it are I know I want to fart and I know I don't know why but I can't it was called the tiger I think
But I have three so far but I might get some more penance in the near future as long as a cleansing

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-06-2022, 01:44 AM
Administrator
I Have four Amethyst with a charka chain
Turquoise
Rose quartz
And the other is one a friend bought me its beautiful it has got 5 colours in it

Namaste
Old 17-06-2022, 01:49 AM
Master
I do not have any. I use a necklace with and avertine tree pendant.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Master
The three pendulums I have got I feel a good energy of them because I cleanse them it's beginning of the month but that is my my motto on my pendulums
I am thinking about getting some more later on I am but my tree of Life One I Love It
I've had the same questions on our three and so accurate I've got the same answers yes or no on them which is sore spot on it give me the times it scares me but I know it's going to happen when I don't know but soon
I am just waiting for my pendulum board to come through the post what I have ordered
Especially when I got told I'm going to lose more weight when I asked well I lose more weight yes
Plus the other questions I don't think so but I'm not at 11 because I've told a long time ago in a bit buy spirit

Old 20-06-2022, 09:23 PM
Master
7 or 8. various types, these spiral 'cages', crystal, one with copper too.

Most are leftover stock from the webshop I once had.
I did choose the spiral cage and another one I bought at the crystal shop with a Lemurian rough crystal.

The others I keep because I feel it's a shame to throw them away. Maybe I'll find someone someday that I can make happy with them.

I don't use pendulums much though.
Old 29-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Master
[b][ I have 7 now my last one I bought a few weeks ago 2 days after the Queen died I bought a blue Pendulum and I got the same answers I did of meiosis pendulums
I asked the wrong questions and I've got no answers answers for the future and so much yes and no
All on 7 pendulums
Does a pendulum and after but is out of stock but I got told by email they let me know when it's in stock and I'm not acquired and I know for a fact I get the same answers PG Pandora charms
But I love my problems I've got to swing right I was my right hand but I lie in but I use my left hand to keep it in or I do it in the oven
Or I don't go out in the fresh air in the nature and I still get the same answers yes and no questions I asked
Pendulum I saw online that out the stock and some side I buy it but I love it

Old 30-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Ascender
I own 4 pendulums I can get them on aliexpress for a good price

I will get more of them.

I also have a whole bunch of pendants that can be used for a pendulum

Last edited by Hologram8 : 30-09-2022 at 06:38 PM.
Old 30-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Master
I cleanse mine today in sage and water and the energy is strong on them now and I'm still getting the same answers yes or no answers so they say
Yes clockwise
No anticlockwise
I did it in and then fluid at the clockwise on Monday and answered I leave fated to them answer my question answered

Old 30-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Master
I have one from when I used to treasure hunt, looks like quarts in a silver setting.wouldn't mind having some of the objects read particularly a roman lookin ring found in the local river.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have 1 in my purse I have 1 on my dresser, 1 by my computer. I know that each of my kids have 1 (I have 3 kids) that I gifted to them. I too know that my hubby has a few of them laying about.

I have too over the years gifted many away.

I now wonder how many lay about the house.

Lynn