Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
I got hypnotized and had a life between life session with a licensed hypnotherapist at the Dr Michael Newton Institute .
What is the story behind how the name "Amiel" come into your consciousness ?

That's really interesting, I find hypnosis very powerful. Well, meditation, just meditation, no special technique. I even asked more about it, to see if it's one of my guardian angels or guides or something like that, the answer was no. I heard many names throughout the years. It's crazy how these things connect with the Hebrew culture, I heard a name I never ever heard in my entire life. The first name I ever heard was "Amanda" and this appeared in an out of body experience, a girl saved me from a monster, I googled this name and it means "She who must love loved" or "worthy of love", something like that.

For me channeling happens mostly while I meditate, I usually see a flash of light or see some kind of vision like an out of body experience. The messages are audible.

You and I may have a connection, we have a link, the Hebrew names, some may say this may be from a past life, I have a ton of experiences with the old times, in special close to Jesus's time.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It is not silly, don't knock yourself.
Thank you FairyCrystal. That is nice of you to say and explaining it to me. It sounds like channelling is exciting and would be a really good thing to do. That would be great not to rely on using a board for channelling. I am into astral projection so I want to put my attention in focusing with that instead of anything else. Also I am a bit afraid of channelling, perhaps it is because of movies or what I read.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you FairyCrystal. That is nice of you to say and explaining it to me. It sounds like channelling is exciting and would be a really good thing to do. .... Also I am a bit afraid of channelling, perhaps it is because of movies or what I read.
Well, then just don't do it. I used to be chit scared of doing rituals because I feared what I could come across. So I didn't do them, even though I wanted to. Then I got training with a hedgewitch and she helped me get over it; I felt supported by someone which gave me the guts to go there.

And you know, channelling is not a necessary part of growth. Some channel, most don't. I sometimes end up channelling when doing readings, but I don't think it's my path to regularly channel a specific energy being.
And that's fine. I got other things I do that these people likely don't. We all have our strengths and calling :)
Old 07-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
I don't believe there is any such thing as freewill and I hold this view based entirely on what Hadriel has told me.
It's interesting isn't it? I was told by the angels that we have two wills that which is free and that which is not. There are free moments and it is up to us to be discerning to notice them and make choices accordingly, yet there are also moments that are imprinted, as in we need to experience the thing, so it happens and we have no choice.

I am intrigued by the differences within the experiences within channelling. I have been doing it all my life. Although when I was younger I wasn't aware that is what I was doing.

Old 04-08-2022, 03:44 AM
Master

[quote=OldChap] "Sadly we have been told not to and trained out of talking to the other part of ourselves more because it is deemed a mental disorder."
I was thinking this exact thing the other day. I was having an anxious day - work stuff that had nothing to do with me, but - you know - empath here - and it was a bit too much and I went home to have a talk with myself. No lie. And I did a lot of talking to myself, and it was good to get that energy out of me instead of letting it consume me. It wasn't mine. And then I had that thought.

Some of my best "raising up my vibration when I'm down" days have been when I talked myself out of it!

If we can't talk to ourselves, who can we talk to?

And it is the cherry on top when we get an answer. Sometimes I forget I can ask and Jesus always is in my ear, giving me the answer. I don't like to consider it "using" him, because he never minds, and has talked me down from the ledge a lot. And he is always, always right. He has never steered me wrong. Most of what he says is criptic. One small sentence. "He'll be fine." Usually because my mother mind is starting to worry about my son. It is a pattern I've developed over the years that I am trying so hard to break.

Sorry if I got a bit off topic.

Now I am wondering what else we could do that we were told we are not allowed to do? Hmmmm.....
Old 02-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Any tips for opening the ability to channel or any good books that can give me a clearer grasp on how it works?

thanks
Old 03-02-2023, 11:28 AM
Master

Just for the record NEVER EVER play with ouija board! You are leaving yourself wide open to negative energies. That is my firm belief.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just for the record NEVER EVER play with ouija board! You are leaving yourself wide open to negative energies.
That is my firm belief.
Better believe it! It's NOT child's play at all!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2023, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just for the record NEVER EVER play with ouija board! You are leaving yourself wide open to negative energies. That is my firm belief.
Genie and Djinn like to mess with those that do. More than ghosts and the divine out there.
Had my own personal experiences with those...
Old 25-07-2023, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder

The old God's can be difficult. They have expectations. You can't get something for nothing from the old ones. I like this aspect.

With the old God's you can use things like their mythology, effigies (like small figurines/statues) and stuff that represents the God or Goddess to help you chanel them.

I assume a God like Ares you could probably chanel through a sword. Though I dare not attempt channeling Ares as I believe he demands a sacrifice in blood.

Fallen angels.. Channelling the fallen ones means you can get punished for the sins they represent. I.e channeling Lucifer means you have to watch your pride and your ego, Beezlebub over consumption and self indulgence. And Leviathon... Well Leviathon is a very new connection for me and I have only just begun. I understand Leviathon represents envy but I don't know what to expect punishment wise.

The fallen ones are great teachers. The old ones inspire and empower.

My Grandad is the best one to chanel, it's just unconditional love with him. No strings attached.

I would like to chanel Raphael, I have a broken spirit, wounds I need healed. I am not sure how to chanel an angel like Raphael. Would the Caduseus help? Or do angels not work like that?