Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-05-2022, 08:09 AM
Master

6 months ago or so I moved into an old people's home. I have always been a solid, straightforward sort of fellow, but now odd moments keep taking place.

Since moving in I have had, at various times and mainly at dusk or bedtime reason to believe that there is some sort of 'thing' moving about in my room. I keep seeing something moving about but not something I can describe. I do sometimes think it is a person - but only think so.

But yesterday was really odd. I was sitting here at my PC and in front of me, on the wall, is a framed picture which reflects the room behind me. I saw - in this picture's glass as a reflection, unmistakably, a shadow figure, male according to its stride, walk across the room behind me.
It didn't shock me or frighten me I simply accepted it and hope to discover just what it is, but I feel it's worth mentioning.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Knower

Gf saw one last year. She thought I was in the doorway but looked back and saw me in bed, scared her pretty good. Black shadow, male figure. Gf said it slowly side stepped and retreated back into the room as if not wanting to be seen according to her description. She's never seen one before. About a year before that roommate was on phone and thought I was walking in their bedroom to use their bathroom but no one ever came out, wasn't me. Again shadowy figure but hunched over like on a cell phone. I haven't seen anything like that myself. I don't know what it is.
Old 13-07-2022, 05:18 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

I can't see these beings unless I am somewhere between my waked state and my sleep, I can't really describe this state of mind but it is almost as I look with a pair of different eyes. Regardless I feel them, energy, emotions, personality.

I know what your talking about I am the same way. I usually see them as I am waking up. 1/2 asleep and 1/2 awake state.

My house was built in 1880. The oldest house I ever lived in and the only house I have ever experienced and seen ghosts. I was attacked the first day I moved in. My son was attacked in the garage while cleaning it. I was told someone had opened a portal, so I have several different ghosts.

I woke up on the couch one day and saw a teen girl standing and watching my tv. She was as solid as you and me. I was just about to ask her where my granddaughter was when I blinked. As quick as I blinked, she disappeared.

PS That is the same state I get into when I Astral Project too!
Old 14-07-2022, 04:28 AM
asearcher

That is so great you are like that too! =) Thank you for sharing your experiences, very interesting. I have too just like you lived in other places before and never been subjected to all the weird stuff going on in this spooky home. I think it could be the ground itself and that we are placed in a triangle of a sort.
Old 14-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
I know my house is in the Victorian era it was built it was built in 1880 or 1885 and it's full of history and stories and my great niece as same ghost in my house my Uncle John as saying goes to him here when he was alive is saying the same course I saw on the London he did a lady in white old and frail but a lady and we both saying it clear as day and my uncle was Sainsbury's long time ago and my mum did too 2iz in a family they see spirits and ghosts at least on here no one thinks I'm bonkers and have food cake
But I created this as saying into and my house and they own house and in and Grandad's house and I Grandma and Grandpa's house and purples houses facing ghosts

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-09-2022, 09:35 PM
Master
I know people that's good how's it's Victorian houses I live in since the child is full of ghosts this is my childhood home and I love it I was brought up in here by my mum and my dad and my uncle done my love so much
My Uncle John and may have seen the same ghost on a number of occasions and his house I will say a little bit her name it's a lady in light and I bought a 80s or 70s but I'm not going to say because I might be wrong
Even houses Waltham 13th is full of ghosts like people it was born for me and how it was built in 11th every century has ghost in them even this century has ghosts in them and how old they are
But I let myself open to switch as a child my great niece has done the same thing as a child and she is 5 now for she is 4 years old but he's got US Open to the ghost world and she is strong character very strong character
My mother so things to two.and was a medium without realising my dad was sensitive to spirit to realising and I think it's worth getting the fun my grandmother my mum's mum I haven't met she was blind but she was sensitive to my dad's was predicted to to think it's worth getting a fun seeing and hearing spirit and I'm more what's going on in my future soon but the best as person is in front of me because because spirit told me because it because of it 12 this man is a good person
Victorian part I've got ghost in my house but a lot of good has come my way weight loss to give you a sensible rate and a good man coming in my life but we are friends already sorted health that me it is a good thing as a good friend but put the chemistry between us but the chemistry between us as strong because it goes said so
But listen to the go to your house your head bonkers you're not

Old 27-04-2023, 06:17 PM
Master
[b] yes I have got ghosts of my house and I've seen ghosts in the clematorium and I've seen ghosts in the graveyard
I sing ghosts my friends house

Old 09-05-2023, 02:06 PM
Master

I have a post on this forum a few yeas back discribing where my smart phone was placed where I would have never put it . Another post asking other forum members if it bothered doinga adult things knowing ghost might be watching them . Not every soul seavs the earth plane rite away .