Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 18-12-2021, 01:13 PM
Knower
having a huge oracle card deck will be more accurate ?

If someone gets a massive oracle card deck , lenormand deck for example but with 100 times more cards , than maybe you can get better results ?

for example im looking for a lost item , and i ask what is near it or what is in the room its found at . and i draw 3 cards and two of them show a sun and water for example than i need to guess that maybe its the kettle for example or maybe there is a heater and also a glass of water and my lost item is near them both ............. but if it was a big deck i could have just drawn a kettle card ... or a glass of water card ... ( not to mention other options like garden card , tv card , computer card , spesific plant card , bed card etc etc)

isnt it more accurate ? also gives you more confidence in the results ? better all around ?

what am i missing here that the cards are 30+ cards and they dont make a 300+ deck .... that is extremly accurate etc ?
Old 18-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
If someone gets a massive oracle card deck , lenormand deck for example but with 100 times more cards , than maybe you can get better results ?

for example im looking for a lost item , and i ask what is near it or what is in the room its found at . and i draw 3 cards and two of them show a sun and water for example than i need to guess that maybe its the kettle for example or maybe there is a heater and also a glass of water and my lost item is near them both ............. but if it was a big deck i could have just drawn a kettle card ... or a glass of water card ... ( not to mention other options like garden card , tv card , computer card , spesific plant card , bed card etc etc)

isnt it more accurate ? also gives you more confidence in the results ? better all around ?

what am i missing here that the cards are 30+ cards and they dont make a 300+ deck .... that is extremly accurate etc ?
It would only make things more confusing and often inaccurate too.
It's like some decks -often from Doreen Virtue- on very specific topic. Take Past Lives deck by her. You want to know something about a past life and you draw something specific, as all cards are specific, and it doesn't resonate in the slightest. How does that help?
Such decks only annoy me, although they seem tempting to buy. It's better and more accurate to ask the question on said past life with another deck and to use your intuition.

Another deck of DV often comes up for me with "children" and "animals". Saying I am very good at working with both. Now if there's one thing I really really really do not like is working with children. Been there, done that, not my thing. I can enjoy children, from afar, haha. And my own kids, and maybe one day grandchildren.
Animals... I like cats, got 3 of 'em. Other than that no desire and not even a hint of resonance to work with 'em.
What good is it to get such specific cards when 9 out of 10 times they don't resonate?

The thing is you have to develop your own intuition so you can get a proper interpretation of what they're telling you.
What you're trying to do now is get them to sort a problem, force that a bit too. That doesn't work.
Maybe take notice when you find what you lost to see what those cards tried to tell you. That's how you learn to interpret such things.
The whole idea of using cards or other divinatory tools is to use your own intuition so the tool is that: a tool.

And to be honest, I've been a reader for quite a long time, do readings for my channel and paid for, but I cannot do that. So far I've only met one person who could read cards that way. Not saying all others are bad, saying we all have our specialty with cards, and every other form of energy work for that matter.

And last... there is no amount of cards big enough to cover each and every possible thing that we can encounter.
Old 18-12-2021, 02:49 PM
Knower
I get that divinations is used as a tool to develop intuition ... but what about as a practical , sepsific practical tool that gives you the answer directly also ?

I lost my ID card , and someone here asked me where it is near and got : Whip-Sun-Fish

than also for me what room is it at and got Paths-Letter-Ring

I live in a big house with lots of stuff and it would be very hard to do a really really good serach to find something

i looked and didnt find anything - i ordered lenormand cards online and they should arrive in a few days and will do a reading myself but not sure if it will work than ... but i was considering to draw 5 cards - which might increase the chances of me finding out in what room its at

cause 5 cards are more descriptive than 3 .......... if i have more stuff i can guess better what type of room the id is at ......... so this first made me think about the bigger deck

on top of that not just more cards but more spesific and useful - maybe even if i just draw one card but for example there is a "tv" card or a "radio" card ............. than i just search near the tv and there is my id !
Old 18-12-2021, 02:52 PM
Knower
So many not a deck big enough to cover each situation

but if your doing a reading to find something lost - than adding lets say 10 elctronical devices cards and 5 locations in the house (kitchen garden bathroom shower etc) can be very helpful it seems ?

even now thinking about it just having a deck of a few cards of house rooms seems to be the best

i can write on cards "bathroom" "kitchen" "room number 1" "room number 2" etc ......... than get where its at ? shouldnt it work just like a lenormand deck ? shouldnt it be 100% accurate that way ?

what room is it at and instead of getting a cat a fox and a tree i will get "kitchen" ........... than i go and find my id - probelm solved what a great tool ! ... ?
Old 18-12-2021, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
So many not a deck big enough to cover each situation

but if your doing a reading to find something lost - than adding lets say 10 elctronical devices cards and 5 locations in the house
You can do whatever you want. Problem is that you will always get a room, not matter what. What if it isn't even in your home? But lost it outdoors, in your garden if you have it etc. You'd still get a room, and thus an inaccurate reading.
And what if you also go for places it is close to and get 'toilet' and 'coffee machine'?

Also, you are assuming a card deck is meant to find something you've lost and don't get why they don't work that way.

Come to think of it, I think it is more common and helpful to use a pendulum for this. Provided you have experience with that. Otherwise it won't help much either I'm afraid...

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-08-2022 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 18-12-2021, 11:57 PM
Knower
If its not in the home it is a problem - cause i understand you cant ask lenormand cards yes or no questions so i cant really ask if its in the house .... but if its a very sepsific reading and i know where to check - than i can do a massive search there becuase its just one room and if its not there than i can know its probably not in the house

and in teh coffee machine example a coffee machine and toilet is a great result - i just look around toilet and around coffe machines - i have one box of coffe machine in the house and i can check near it and near the toilets .... and if i find it there will be very very low doubt that the cards knew where the ID is

You think that card decks cant help find lost things ?

Last edited by water drop : 19-12-2021 at 05:13 PM.