Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
The malibu Ken doll has blue eyes. Barbie has blue eyes. Is blonde hair also an indicator of soul age?

That's scary :-)
Old 28-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusmaximus
What about green eyes? I have green eyes, I wonder what that would indicate?

It would indicate that you have green eyes. *gasp*
Old 28-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi WingedOne

Hate to tell you this but it doesn't work that way. Souls don't have age in the way us humans perceive it, but the term 'Old Soul' is used to describe one that's been around the block a few times. Eye colour is a human thing, not a Spirit thing. If you want to recognise an 'Old Soul', pick up their energies or look into their eyes - which are the gateways to the Soul.

It seems as if we are in agreement about this, greenslade; go figure Except the part about "around the block a few times" few, few, you jest; more like a few dozen times.
I don't think that eye color,hair color or skin color have anything to do with the age of a soul. I believe that all souls are the same 'age' as in being created at the same time. It is the amount of lives that they have experienced and grown from.
Old 28-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Master
Spot on Greenslade ..thats the way I see it LOL
Quote : If you want to recognise an 'Old Soul', pick up their energies or look into their eyes - which are the gateways to the Soul.

:)
Old 28-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
HEY OPTI

I HAVE GREEN EYES TOO... YOU NOT ALONE LOL..

Old 28-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
there is no correlation between eye color and age of the soul

old souls are those that are expierincing different realities on different grids all at the same time (their past lives/creation etc).
Old 28-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Ascender
Honestly I don't think there is a connection between eye colour and age of the soul.

But what about star signs then?

Scorpio

Description:
Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.

http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscop...p?sign=Scorpio

Yours

A peaceful mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 28-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Master
I think you'd have to look at the whole natal chart, aspects, esp saturn placement, personally i think pisces would be old souls or otherwordly i guess

scropio is ruled by pluto in modern astrology usually associated with tranformation, healing, depth but also dark arts, occult, obbsession, murder etc, crimes taboo things etc

there are some really unevolved scorpios but others that are gifted, so it really depends
Old 28-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedOne
I remember reading somewhere that eye color can be an indicator of how old your soul really is. I'm not sure of the chronology of this, i.e., blue eyes are the oldest soul.

I wonder where someone like David Bowie would fit 'cause he has one of each as do many other people.
To my mind there is no substance in this suggestion at all ... it reminded me of the exercise conducted with 3rd grade children by their teacher Jane Elliot in 1968 ... the actual footage of the exercise which was also conducted with adults is an eye opener to say the least ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Elliott

Last edited by sound : 28-01-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 29-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
It seems as if we are in agreement about this, greenslade; go figure Except the part about "around the block a few times" few, few, you jest; more like a few dozen times.

Said in the interests of diplomacy, Summer lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Spot on Greenslade ..thats the way I see it LOL
Quote : If you want to recognise an 'Old Soul', pick up their energies or look into their eyes - which are the gateways to the Soul.

You've been there too, Smiler??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater

old souls are those that are expierincing different realities on different grids all at the same time (their past lives/creation etc).

That works too, Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I wonder where someone like David Bowie would fit 'cause he has one of each as do many other people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Elliott

I perceive David Bowie as what is termed as an 'Old Soul'. I practically grew up with his music and still have my original copy of Aladdin Sane somewhere. That makes me feel old. Interesting lyrics in ' Oh You Pretty Things' -
"I think about a world to come
Where the books were found by the golden ones"

and

"Look at your children
See their faces in golden rays
Don't kid yourself they belong to you
They're the start of a coming race
The earth is a *****
We've finished our news
Homo sapiens have outgrown their use
All the strangers came today
And it looks as though they're here to stay"