Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Personally - I think when someone says, Ask a question !!! ....all questions should be answered. Call me crazy!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Everyone is both teacher and student, imo.
The first can be last in a motion of stillness,
there is no movement and there is no chasing or clinging but rather being.
Old 30-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
So would you like to be referred to as master, teacher or guru?, also I think your name should be " ascended " rather than " ascension ".

utopiandreamchild

Each steps teaching me or leading me to the way, the steps i take as a student others may follow them steps behind.
I keep no label to myself i am free from all these things , untouched and unbothered.
Old 30-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Depending upon a person’s beliefs; Projections can be useful but they can also be un-necessary. What is a projection?.
There is no such thing as beliefs and projections, the way is thought by none actions,
you think or see not with your eyes but by being the eye/I.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 30-01-2023 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences, 4th time
Old 30-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Thank you Starman for your comments which, as usual, I agree with. I particularly like your comments on “letting go” in the last paragraph.
https://youtu.be/yRl_5a5gdLU?t=441
Old 30-01-2023, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
A realisation come from knowing thyself, the unseen became seen
eyes closed and no longer blind you can now acknowledge me.
Old 30-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Master
Ascension, I agree that we do not see with our eyes but where I differ is that I experience that we actually see with our awareness. I have shared here in this forum how I lost my eyesight in Vietnam and was totally blind for about 5-years. It was then that I learned that we may look at things with our eyes but we will only see those things with our awareness. I saw things when I was blind that I failed to see when I had 20/20 eyesight.

Awareness is light that allows us to see, it is that energy which makes us sentient beings. In the out-of-physical body experience we can see with all of our being. In cosmic consciousness our awareness expands beyond our physical body and we may find our physical body inside of our own consciousness. There are immutable cosmic laws at work but the journey’s flow is wide open when there is no obstruction.

Energy plus obstruction equals friction
Energy minus obstruction equals unparallel comfort and freedom
This is my experience.

We are all looking at the same thing but we are not seeing the same thing, or interpreting it the same way, and that’s’ okay. Duality is fraught with diversity and that includes diversity in thought and point of view. I am not on this forum to convince people to see things my way; humbly valuing diversity is part of my spiritual path.

Namaste
Old 30-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
The first can be last in a motion of stillness,
there is no movement and there is no chasing or clinging but rather being.

And the last can be the first..... Stillness generates motion and motion generates stillness....
Old 30-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
And the last can be the first..... Stillness generates motion and motion generates stillness....
And the person in the middle can be first or last, especially on a circular track.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Remember when quoting others - this Forum's Admin wants us to only quote 2-3 sentences.
Ascension, Perhaps you did not see this...or understand this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru