Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-01-2023, 02:09 AM
Seeker

Can you manifest for short term and long term goals at the same time?

A question that is confusing me! Hope someone can help and others might find it useful too.

I have things i need to manifest urgently and need them soon but i also want to manifest things that might take longer like the real dream final destination house.

So can you work on all the things at the same time? Or should you focus on the urgent short term goals first, then work on the longer term ones?

I know it can take months or years to make the dream house type things happen, so i cant work on a quick house move and the dream house at the same time? It would confuse things i think.

Usually what you need is provided for, but i am finding somethings that i need not materialising and it is becoming more urgent by the day. So should i stop with the big things, just focus on the quick things first?

Any advice?
Old 22-01-2023, 03:31 AM
Hi, I'm going to send you a pm. So that it doesn't seem secretive to others,
it's just going to be on the power of faith, belief and knowing.
Being sure to do what Paul said, "Be anxious for nothing..." Phil 4:6.
Never be double minded - have NO doubt, not even a sliver.
Also, understanding this is not work.

BUT...I may not be able to expound on this more til the morning, my morning in the US.
Maybe this will get you started, tho. (Oh, the deadlines I have had...and all with seemingly miraculous successes.
I don't talk about them here because they are just too unbelievable for many people to believe.)
PS I often give deadlines like - ''This will happen by Thursday''. They always do without fail.
Later.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2023, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker2023
I have things i need to manifest urgently and need them soon but i also want to manifest things that might take longer like the real dream final destination house. So can you work on all the things at the same time?
Yep. The big vision should be cohesive with short term goals which are like steps on the way to the dram vision, so if you have a general bigger goal, which might have a few parts, like this house, this partner, these kids, that career with this income etc. that's all good, but it doesn't happen today. For an hypothetical example, if you're single today you won't be married tomorrow. It takes time to build a relationship, so the vision of being married in such and such a home with this many kids is something that matures as steps are taken steps along the way. E.g. if you want that career, you need these qualifications, which means checking the schools, applying and so forth.

In that way we can write a list of our goals and break it down from the big picture goals and the shorter term goals, and based on those lists, write down a daily 'to do list' which will happen today. Other deadlines might be like be enrolled in the school by Feb or whatever it is.

Then you have a big picture which clear in the mind and is roughly laid out with a realistic timetable right down to what will happen by the end of today. I think it pays to spend some time to think it all through and pay attention to how each aspect makes you feel, because some things are good, some can be scary, and if there is some doubt and insecurity, well, that can be stressful, but it's easily overcome with determination.

By the time you get to writing down what to do today, it should feel exciting and enthusiastic, and as you do the things, the dream is already coming true.
Old 22-01-2023, 06:21 AM
Master

Lightworker: I can only say from my own personal view that it isn’t so much the words you say for something to manifest but more about the ENERGY (emotion) that you put behind those words.

I’ve been manifesting what I want all my life and didn’t even know that it was called manifesting and have always gotten what I went after. I am naturally an enthusiastic positive person, always have been, so I definitely think that being that way has contributed to my manifesting.

So all I can say is be enthusiastic and excited about having IT ie keep the emotion going.

Regarding short term/long term manifestations I would probably focus on the short term first. But others may have a different way of dealing with it. See which way feels right for you.
Old 22-01-2023, 08:03 AM
Master

When life is a mess, focus on one thing. Fix that first. After that fix the next. This usually goes quicker than doing everything at once. But both is possible.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 23-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Seeker

Thank you all. Great to get more input into it. Ive been pretty good at manifesting small things but not so good at bigger or more complicated things. I think i used to get despondent and impatient but i know quiet postive perseverance will help.

i will start on the short term urgent things then when im in a better place/home situation it will be easier to then work on the big dream home.

Look forward to any more comments /ideas and your message Miss Hepburn when you have time. I am so grateful for this help :-)
Old 24-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Master

It’s normal when you start out that the small things are easier.

Be patient with the process.

Kind regards,

CW