Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-01-2023, 11:42 AM
Master
I had a baby??

In my dream last night two separate ones but I’m sure they were the result of dreaming of it- I had a baby, in the first dream I was in prison and this baby came into the dream - I had baby formula but it had egg shells in it… I was wondering when it would run out and how I’d gone without feeding the baby… I was sort of picking them egg shells out of the formula…

Second dream I had a baby with 50 cent and he had a white wife who found out- he had sent cryptically messages that he wanted to be with me. Although I found it odd because I’m a man - and this baby started to smoke towards the end of the dream…

Strange what could they mean?

Maybe first one walking on egg shells? The Baby represents the self( getting to know the self and forgetting about things- or tending to my own needs? Second it could be my experience with Carly as children- that I was just projecting?

I can’t convert the 50 cent unless some came in side the self??? And my masculine with regards to my feminine

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-01-2023, 02:41 PM
irisa

Hi Lostsoul,

look up 50 cent on Google and you find that he named himself 50 cent as a metaphor for change...

Could it be that there´s something you want to change in your life? Or is maybe your inner child asking for attention?

The smoking is a bad habit...bad habit you want to change?

The baby starting to smoke...maybe you had to grow up to soon as a child?

The baby can also point to something new...a new project, idea or something like that...

Maybe you feel stuck (prison) somewhere inside yourself? Or emotion/heart is stuck inside...

Formula is the rational...like you use the rational (ego mind) to much...

Smoking can be used to not feel too much...

Just typed what came to my mind...