Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-01-2023, 07:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Saint Expedite Has Been Teaching Me...

Saint Expedite just gave me an anointing of speed, this entails that I can move at super swift speeds in any of the spiritual planes, yay! This has proven very useful in dodging harmful projectiles hurled at me in the spirit world. He's really cool and swift too, the way he moves at blinding speeds! He's also been teaching me how he likes to be approached.

1. Petitioning Him:
There is no specific way of approaching him. You can write to him, you can light up a candle, you can just straight up talk to him, set up a picture or a small altar, but no matter how you do it, just be yourself! You can ask him once, do a three day work, seven days, nine days or whatever you think is best, but it's best to ask him about it. Saint Expedite looks at the heart, and it doesn't matter who you are, he will look at your heart. He also hates impurity and this can cause him not to totally ignore you, but if God tells him otherwise, he'll do the work. But he's not to be considered 'dangerous' or 'scary' because he is very much willing to help. Also, he does not necessarily have a particular day as it is widely believed and you can reach out to him anytime any day.

2. Offerings:
The cake offering has three specific interconnected meanings; The priestly, the prophetic & the kingly meaning:
A) The priestly interpretation is that in the old testament, a person would give three types of cakes to the priest, who will wave it before God as an offering. This symbolises that Saint Expedite takes on the role of a Priest and Intercessor interceding for you before the throne of God.
B) The prophetic meaning symbolises the story of Elijah being given a cake by a troubled widow, and from that deed her flour and oil reserves never ran dry. Saint Expedite receives the cake from you as the 'prophet' who will bring the answer to your problem.
C) The royal meaning symbolises what a cake represents; celebration, testimonies, joy and the likes. This means you obtain your answer.
If you offered cake, just leave it there for an hour while your candle burns, or if you wish, you can leave it over night. Then you can eat it. I know people say throw it at a tree or something, but Saint Expedite said you can eat the cake. Don't give the birds unless he specifically tells you to since the cake is yours to eat. He doesn't advocate for wastage of food if you want to toss it in the bin.

Water symbolises the creation event in the bibles first book, and this is a representation of the potentials of your life in relation to your request. The Saint will then declare the Light that you need to bring the situation to an end. If you offered water, you can pour it on the ground as a way of pouring it into the universal computer of manifestion... Or the universe.

Red, yellow and white flowers symbolise the crucifixion & death (red), resurrection (yellow) and ascension (white) of his master Jesus Christ. This is a reminder to him and you of the source of his power with which he uses to help you. You can keep them, plant them or leave them in nature since they aren't going to harm nature.

If you placed money near him, let it be a sufficient amount to be given to a person in need or any other institution of your interest or of his choosing, unless he specifically requests for coin/s.

3. Faith:
What is most important is your faith, confidence and trust that Saint Expedite has got it covered. Infact, it is the backbone of any kind of Saint work. You can have the coolest framed picture or the finest pound cake, but if you have no faith and confidence in what your doing, then it's best to stop, or take baby steps. The Saints are more willing to help you than you realise.

4. Thanksgiving:
When your giving a testimony of how he helped you, you need to share the details of how he came through for you. What he desires is that your testimonial has a specific effect on the reader to arouse their faith & hope. Saying 'thank you Saint Expedite' is a good thing but it only benefits you and hardly anyone else, but he prefers you share the details. But if the issue is extremely private, then there's an exception. By private, I mean information that could lead to embarrassment, bias on the part of the reader or self-incriminating.

If I'm missing something else, please help me add to it.
Have you heard about him?
What was your experience like?
Has he ever appeared to you in a dream, real-life or vision?
What did you guys talk about?