Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-01-2023, 12:14 AM
Master
Wink It’s impossible to not be beautiful:

It’s impossible to not be beautiful- if you exist then there is some beauty inside of you ( a spirit,soul) and even your image is beautiful (hence it’s a image) only a image can be beautiful.. a person who might compare them selfs( on their opinion of beauty- judging the self) is in for a surprise as each person embodies super symmetry.. and it’s impossible to not be beautiful..

It has me wondering if the human race is just one giant twin flame..

Because we were all so beautiful we feel in love with each other because that beauty was on the inside as well( death and overcoming reincarnation) just made us even more beautiful inside.. we are (we’re) strong, independent, intelligent, poised, mannered and mature!!!

We only went on to master life skills and professions..
until we mastered the self and the soul..

I have a feeling we are more acquainted than we let on..

I’m sure we made a perfect life where our dreams come true, there’s no pain ( it seems we are all working to end suffering and become enlightened)

It’s our mission to see the beauty in everyone and in our self’s. True inner values only equates to outter beauty throughout reincarnation!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-01-2023, 01:13 AM
Master
That’s a nice post to read.

As we wake up to our own makeup in every way we are, we begin to see the true nature of life within and outside of ourselves more authentically.

How we see and feel through a changing state of awareness, is that the depth of seeing gets clearer.

The more we open and see the more we delve deeper into our own true self.

The deeper we then see all life. The spirit eyes see beauty very differently to our human eyes.

External beauty or surface seeing, especially as a human experience, is a fleeting, temporary experience and only serves for as long as you can maintain it.

Very true about when we feel in love with each other, we see ourselves in others that we fall into, yet we really are falling into ourselves, especially when not fully realized as your true nature. The deeper you fall, the closer you get to your own depth..
Old 07-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Master
I think with respect to reincarnation: everyone is doing flawlessly… we hamper through the pain and try out different bodies, we lose our original family’s and friends, have to start again- new profession and new goals but the main goal of getting through reincarnation is still the same..

It takes a beautiful person to get through the struggles of life and have the strength to carry on.. we will be rewarded..

Our efforts won’t go without being heard…

Imo I think the hardest part is accepting that you’re beautiful: once you understand that- it’s only the necessary’s of life like work which is reluctantly easy. Understand our new family and friends. Knowing we are meeting soulmates and souls that are here to help us progress..

It can be difficult to adapt.. but our trial is not death or meeting friends and family or work but to know we are worthy and there’s a greater plan..

I couldn’t imagine living life without knowing there was a plan( all humans coming together, binding by their beauty inside and out becoming pure and innocent)

I think we are fragile and a little to hard on our self’s- it maybe with karma - it has a silver lining?? And maybe all karma is good for our growth??

Old 07-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Master
Life can be hard and overwhelming for many. I think seeing the light within the darkness, (silver lining) lends people to know there are choices and change and focus differently.

If it’s all heavy, doom and gloom it can overshadow any beauty and joy that is there, existing one with all that. People lose the ability to feel and know there is more to them than all this. Pain and suffering can be all consuming.

I think what your eluding too is seeing the beauty in essence within all life, no matter what people are struggling with. It’s there in us all regardless. When you see through this lens, life can shift dramatically.

Understanding life and yourself through this view opens a shift in your perspective, whereby you can learn faster, your not your suffering, you build more choices to act and move differently, understand yourself differently.

There is definitely potential and change within all life but if your seed is not to understand these things, or opportunities are missed, then you’ll carry on regardless as you only are open and aware to do so.

Your also correct in that, in all our meetings it’s an opportunity to progress, grow and learn. Many still struggle to see themselves in this way, but if you do, it’s one of life’s greatest opportunities to grow and open differently.
Old 14-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Master

Beauty will save the world—Dostoevsky
Old 14-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Master

The qualitative defeats the quantitative……a few good men….light opposed to darkness….two adjacent rooms, not even of equal size, separated by a door. One room is dark…the other room is light. When the door is opened the light room does not become dark……
Old 14-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Master
That’s a beautiful quote : the dark room no doubt was lit up!! How wondrous

Old 08-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Ascender

Everyone likes a different kind of beautiful, and many people have a variety of preferences too. I remember seeing a t-shirt which said BE YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL, and this struck a chord with me. Beauty isn’t just what you look like, quite often, it’s made up of lots of different things, sometimes even your so-called imperfections. People like you for your personality, your life story, the way you treat them, your humour, the connection you have, as well as the way you look. And the way you look can be very subjective too. Just as there is a buyer for every car, there are admirers and soul mates for every kind of person.

What beauty is, above all, is the vibration you give out, which comprises of all of the above, as well as what you think about yourself. This is what people pick up on first of all, because you send that out before any physical meetings take place. It’s called a pilot wave.

When you are happy and feeling good about yourself, this sends out a very positive pilot wave. You radiate a kind of inner beauty which people then tune into. When they say “ there’s something about you, I can put my finger on what though, “ this is what they are picking up on.

You can create this vibe by paying attention to your positive qualities, and even liking the stumbling blocks (your so-called imperfections) knowing that those can be very endearing too.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Ascender

Everyone likes a different kind of beautiful, and many people have a variety of preferences too. I remember seeing a t-shirt which said BE YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL, and this struck a chord with me.

Beauty isn’t just what you look like, quite often, it’s made up of lots of different things, sometimes even your so-called imperfections. People like you for your personality, your life story, the way you treat them, your humour, the connection you have, as well as the way you look. And the way you look can be very subjective too. Just as there is a buyer for every car, there are admirers and soul mates for every kind of person.

What beauty is, above all, is the vibration you give out, which comprises of all of the above, as well as what you think about yourself. This is what people pick up on first of all, because you send that out before any physical meetings take place. It’s called a pilot wave.

When you are happy and feeling good about yourself, this sends out a very positive pilot wave. You radiate a kind of inner beauty which people then tune into. When they say “ there’s something about you, I can put my finger on what though, “ this is what they are picking up on.

You can create this vibe by paying attention to your positive qualities, and even liking the stumbling blocks (your so-called imperfections) knowing that those can be very endearing too.