Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Master
realms

[B I wonder if it's my time to go into Spirit world how how low on middle or height of will I get in a realms
Will I be lower down in the realms or will I be in the middle of the realms Oval I climb high very high in the realms I often wonder this no sense I am doing my classes and I don't study on talk to learn more more about it because I find it fascinating interestinge[/b]

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-12-2022, 11:52 AM
That made no sense...I finally realized I should ask you...
Is English your first language?
If it is or not, please preview your posts and correct them so they are intelligible, please - before posting them. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That made no sense...I finally realized I should ask you...
Is English your first language?
If it is or not, please preview your posts and correct them so they are intelligible, please - before posting them. Thank you.

yes it is my first language but I'm on my new laptop and I've got a few malfunctions with the microphone I have plus I need to speak more slowly and quickly when I type I think I need to apologise for my why I will apologise I will try and preview them

Old 20-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Master

@dreamjo If you will find Heaven while you are still on Earth then you will know where you will go when your time on Earth is over. All that we are comes from within ourselves so what is within ourselves is the source of all that we are, an ocean of potential from which we take this and that, consciously or not. There is where you should look, look within yourself, in meditation, look within even though it may not make any sense, have this intent to look within and see what you find.
Old 21-12-2022, 08:47 AM
Master
I do try to do a lot of good things for people. I do like helping donate money for the animal charities
Because I know it's a good thing I do

Old 21-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yes it is my first language but I'm on my new laptop and I've got a few malfunctions with the microphone I have plus I need to speak more slowly and quickly when I type I think I need to apologise for my why I will apologise I will try and preview them
Well, you are doing great...big change lately. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-12-2022, 08:57 PM
Master
You are welcome I am trying my best fit slowly and quickly but I know my accent I speak slang and fast without realising
I am pleased you made me realise I just hope I broke go so low down in the realms because my next life I want to be a funeral director I do because if I can't be a funeral director in this life the next life because I know how are very caring and compassionate person
Because the man is the boss of the local funeral home he saed i can do it

Old 22-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Administrator
Jo it doesn't matter what good deed you do for others when we die we all go to the spirit world, as much as there are Realms there the Bottom realm are for those who have done wrong,
you would not go there so stop worrying,

Namaste
Old 22-12-2022, 08:27 PM
Master
Thank you about this I have because I have missed honestly my next life I will definitely go for outside and yes I want to be medium my next life even trying to be a funeral director if I can't is this life I hope I can do it next life i do