Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-03-2023, 07:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I couldn't be with a man who was covered in ink as it would gross me out. It makes me feel I cannot touch him as there's a layer over him still. I can't get to him, the real him.

Yes, you've hit the spot with this comment. It's why I don't even acknowledge women covered in tattoos, yet alone date them, because I know I would never get to the real them. They're hiding behind a wall of graffiti. The sight of it is deeply depressing to me, especially if I'm in a bar and a whole group of women walk in, and they appear to be out-competing each other for who can have the most graffiti on them. There should be a law against it. Combine the tattoos with the ugly botox'd lips and 2 inch false lashes and it's a gross act of divine vandalism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Whenever I see someone I know showing off a tattoo on social media my thought is, "What a shame!!"

Me too. I feel full of despondency and disappointment. I think "there goes another one". Tattoos really subvert natural beauty.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:16 PM
Master
I know a lot of good people as god tattoos well I know the funeral home of tattoos and their loveliest men you'll ever meet even ladies I will get it done but I'll get tattoos but last few weeks and get one again if it's later my brother wants to but it won't hurt as I go and get one night no no no my sister has not to lose she has no tattoos but she is a good person as well

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔