Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-09-2022, 04:41 AM
asearcher

you could too try spiritual churches, if not near just call or email. you could also try just Facebook, in your local area, and search for it.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best online medium for you will depend on your specific needs and goals. However, there are some general tips you can follow to help you find a good online medium:

1. Do your research. When looking for an online medium, it's important to do your research and read reviews to find a reputable source.

2. Consider your needs. What are you looking for in an online medium? Make sure to choose a source that offers the services or information you're seeking.

3. Compare prices. Once you've narrowed down your options, compare the prices of each medium to ensure you're getting the best value for your money.

4. Read the terms and conditions. Before you commit to an online medium, be sure to read the terms and conditions so you understand what you're agreeing to.

5. Test it out. Once you've found an online medium you're interested in, try it out to see if it meets your needs and expectations.
Old 13-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Master
Addressing the opening post ~ Well, you are online, aren’t you? I can connect you with a good medium if you feel you need one. As you would already be aware, it’s about connecting with universal consciousness. Not all are ready for this but it does help in understanding and resolving forgiveness issues mainly, in some cases entity removal, knowing the purpose of our life or alleviating stress.
Old 13-10-2022, 06:14 PM
Experiencer

It's helpful for the enquirer to understand what (s)he is actually looking for.

If it's the hope a connection might be made between the seeker and their loved one passed over then an evidential medium is what's needed. If help with life decisions etc. is being looked for then a psychic may be able to help.

In either case a telephone/web connection does not impair the quality of the sitting/reading but if one thing is being hoped for and another thing is being given the receiver may end up disappointed and disillusioned.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Seeker

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, you've all helped a lot.
Old 16-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

I really do hope you find what you're looking for. Perhaps you would let us know how you get on?
Old 30-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Seeker

Thank you Boyce, Yes I will let you know. I'm still trying and not given up yet. I had another private reading the other day, this time over the phone and she said one thing that was kind of accurate and one thing that was accurate but a whole lot that wasn't accurate at all. And the way the spirit was talking through the medium just wasn't how the real life person would talk to me. Swearing a lot saying the F word like they were a commoner kinda thing when they weren't like that. So I wasn't convinced.

I'm going to keep trying with different mediums, I'm going to do them by phone so I can go further afield and hopefully get a better reading. I'm not happy about giving my name away when I pay by bank transfer but I think that's a sacrifice I'm going to have to make.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Master
You need to be careful because some of them mediums can really overcharge you and you might get yourself in a predicament you can't get out of because I've been there myself without realising
If you want to Reading come on here because I don't charge I don't charge because I'm not turned in properly yet and I will not charge on here because I do it on the corners of my heart and is quite a lot of us mediums on here will not charge because we don't do it because he knows a gift and we share it but please be careful I will hit the see you loads of money on information you know that self information getting robbed and conned
I know I Lynn will be doing her readings soon you are best of going on that because up there you will not get conned out of money
Plus some of readings I've had since I forgot it's sore spot on some of them is a month later but so accurate and spot on
But please be careful I am saying this as my self because I've got myself cut out I myself get myself cut-out realising
Took me realise a few friends of mine maybe realise I've been scammed and I should know this baby name myself a medium
But please be careful

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔