Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-01-2022, 03:14 AM
Knower

JoeColo's Other Dimension

I was unsure where to start this thread. I see the Lounge and Member's Cafe are mostly about mundane things. Nothing wrong with that, but not where I wanted to put this. I figure this has enough to do with spirituality to put it here. My longer, more descriptive thread, which I'm posting in Members-Only Forums, YourSpace, is more about the spiritual nature of it than is this shorter description.

It began as dissatisfaction with Earthly reality, so I decided I want to design another physical dimension very similar to Earth in the "special effects," solidity, time, space, etc., but radically different in what and how things are chosen to be created. My other dimension, which I'll call my other D. (Not really mine, but the design will be.) Earth was designed by soul/essence for soul/essence. My other D will be designed by physical focuses for physical focuses.

The consciously aware ego self will have incredibly absolute power of choice, even to the point of forbidding his/her soul from having anything but the one-and-only one incarnation there, one focus of soul/essence. (Not all will choose this.) The one focus will have many sub-focuses, lives in many bodies lived in a series, as one personality, the meta-focus.

A crystal symbiont, quantum entangled with the Master Crystal, enables life longer than even the longest-lived star will burn! Compared to how vast my self will become, all my Earthly incarnations are like an anthill next to a whale.

Souls/essences in my other D must be patient, as their incarnate personality begins with even more separateness within awareness than humans on Earth. However, in lifetimes measured in trillions of years rather than decades, the incarnate personality will inevitably seek contact with their soul.

I'm starting a thread in Members Only Forums, YourSpace, describing this in detail. I'd appreciate any comments about what you think about what I write there be discussed here. Here's the link:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...22#post2085122

JoeColo
Old 16-11-2022, 02:28 AM
Knower

In my other D, souls will learn some things about choice that cannot be learned in any other way. All That Is is always curious about new experiences, and this is to be new. Giving the conscious, ego self the absolute power of choice to exclude all that is not consciously desired to be created, is new.

As I understand it, souls don't judge pain to be bad. Some say souls can feel pain, some say not. I don't know whether souls can feel pain, but don't judge it to be bad, or cannot feel it as pain. And no, I'm not preoccupied with pain, but am very curious about this part of it, and how souls perceive it. (Or not.) Having a place where where incarnated individuals can separate out pain, or anything else unwanted, can "not-create" it, will be very informative for souls.

Most people cannot help but to judge pain as bad, except when it's chosen, such as athletic activities, where the saying "no pain, no gain" is well known. IMO, souls don't understand why their Earthly incarnations judge pain in this way.

If any choice has ramifications that are truly unwanted by the self in the future, then it is forbidden from ever being created, in the first place. It's difficult to describe how this is done, and I might not fully understand all of it. The self will make a different choice, and be able to see how it unfolds.

Everyone there will have the absolute power of choice to prevent all that is unwanted from being created, so no one can ever run over anyone else's choices, unlike on Earth.

I know I said that the more spiritual parts of my other D concept will be for the other thread, but I wanted to put this in here.

JoeColo
Old 07-01-2023, 03:54 AM
Knower

My Other D thing has been going for about 17 years now. Never for a moment have I ever not wanted to do it!

JoeColo