Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-02-2019, 04:50 AM
Knower

Mars Starseeds?

Are there any Mars Starseeds on this forum?

I had an Akashic Records Reading late last year and discovered my origin is from Mars.

Below I've included a little background that I wrote in thread 'Incarnations on other worlds'

Feel free to PM me too as I believe people of Mars origin are quite private.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
When I was 21 out of curiosity I went to see a Western shaman. Mum had told me about some past lives she had so I wanted to ask this shaman if I could find out about a past life. I was led into what I now know as a past life regression and what I saw was barren desert land and that I was a spark. Not a person, a luminescent spark. I came across other sparks in this journey so it was not just me that appeared this way. At the time I joked that I had wanted to see a regular past life and instead had been shown my very first incarnation. Years later I see some truth in that and it is no wonder that shaman gave me this peculiar expression and knowing smile afterwards.

Around July last year I started becoming interested in doing past life regressions and followed a guided meditation by Brian Weiss on YouTube, I saw some lifetimes during the Industrial Revolution and one in Palestine but all of those I appeared as a regular human. Nothing looked like that first past life experience I had.

Then I ended up getting an Akashic Records Reading later in the year and discovered my soul origin is from Mars. So, what I saw was either the first or a lifetime on Mars. This made perfect sense to me from the landscape I saw and the body or soul body I appeared as. Nowadays I can actually see light beings in an altered state and they look like sparks, exactly like that unusual past life I saw.

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 09-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Knower

The possible answer being no?

~
Old 11-03-2019, 05:58 PM
ant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loucetios
Old 11-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I am so curious (and intrigued)
What are your thoughts of all the talk of humans going to mars then?
Old 12-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Knower

Thanks, Elabr8Aspie, I'm really interested in anything relating to the Celts as of late =]

emeraldheart, to be honest, I don't really have any thoughts. Maybe if they found some signs of an ancient civilisation it may pique my interest but science can be so slow to uncover anything that our collective conscious has wisdom on.

I'm more interested in Mars souls and their current life experience as they have been labelled combative but I imagine it was estimated 50,000 years ago when they relocated from Mars and they would have evolved from that through lifetimes of experience. What may not have changed is how private they are and is something I can relate to. It just would have been nice as I don't feel a strong connection with my biological family so I have been curious about my soul's story and connections.

~
Old 12-03-2019, 06:18 PM
ant

Tags:combative,private and no connection to biological family.

I can relate as that's me in a nutshell and do feel literally like an alien in this world.

Can't relate to anyone and don't fit in.

Affinity and drawn to nature and wide open space.

Extremely private and keep to myself.

Biological Family just felt like helpers,guardians.

And thinking more about this as i write,my sister and i were embarrassed of our parents growing up,the embarrassment was that we felt and had no connection.

Perhaps part of the confusion/deception is being half cast?

Anyhow,all i can suggest is to look at all the things your drawn to and put them together.

You know ie:Material possessions you have acquired throughout your life,songs,food,numbers,pictures etc etc and your interests and what comes natural to you.

Celt wise,i had a word drop in that i had never heard of in the past week ie:'Druid'.

And starting to make sense.

Good luck joining the dots.: p
Old 12-03-2019, 06:55 PM
ant

Ps.Giving this some further thought,if one was a mars star seed and not knowing

that they were,it would be quite easy to confuse oneself and put another hat on

such as earth angel etc.

Food for thought,thanks for the thought revoke.: )
Old 12-03-2019, 09:54 PM
ant

Hey taurus,

Look at the first link and see if you can find any association.

Look at the pictures,one may look like mars?

https://stonesofwonder.com/index.html

The second link may help jog a memory.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=128436
Old 25-07-2021, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi! I've been told that my soul oroginated from Mars, this is my second incarnation on Earth. Please, contact me.
Old 19-08-2021, 12:49 AM
Master
According to allot of new discoveries and understandings, we are making those connections to "past" life, from the present here and now moment. By connecting to your own soul from the present. And since each moment you have a different soul, you are able to change your past life, from the present moment. Tho most people don't do that consciously. It happens by default.

However, your soul, greater non-physical eternal consciousness, Source Energy, Source Consciousness, is really timeless and spaceless. And all thoughts that have ever been thought still exists, and it is an ever expanding vibrational creation. That you term akashic record. And you focus this energy as creator as consciousness. When you are physical, you have are focusing through physical being. And you are co-creating in a collective consciousness. And a quantifiable space and time reality.

Sure you can as a consciousness be born as a new physical being. But... That new physical being will have its own relationship to the akash. And in a sense, the Source Consciousness, of all consciousness' is available always to all here and now. And all those other time and space existences, they all co-exist in the eternal omni present/time here and now.

From our perspective, we are exploring this time and space reality. But the past actually exists simultaneously, and the future aswell. And not only that, there are infinite many different futures and pasts. And all of that, exists simultaneously as our being. And the way that our consciousness flows, is simultaneous to all other consciousness. And also beyond time and space. in a sense, not so limitted by time and space. Tho there is always some idea of time even in the broader perspectives. But from broader non-physical its not so limitted / linear as our perspective as humans often is.

Tho humans can have transcendental experiences aswell and realisations of Source Consciousness, which is actually your own Source Consciousness right now and here. That holds your eternal all that you have ever been and all that you are now.

But... To align with that consciousness that is of your source, you will realise that all of that past, exists here and now. It is not something that happened a while ago. You are all of that. And the ability to remember it in limitted fashion and definition, is often actually backwards from the way it really is. The best way to really know your past is to completely accept the fullness of all that you are now, but not by definition or mind or thought or idea. But by the accurate alignment/harmonizing of your consciousness vibration, with that of your source consciousness, which is being and becoming evermore here and now all that you have ever been and all that you have become and are being and becoming evermore here and now. Ever expandingly. Evermore naturally and blissfully and effortlessly.

And that emotional guidance, of bliss, is the indication, that your consciousness vibration is in perfect harmony and alignment and realisation of all that you truely are.

But what you will find is that those pasts, are really connecting to you now. They exist simultaneously. And the consequences are mind boggling. The mind can also thus not know these things or realise these things. But your consciousness can realise these things. And your mind can only recognize that you were in a moment of true realisation by the bliss that you felt in your physical vibrational make up. As that bliss is how your body responds to the state of your consciousness that is in a moment realising oneness with source. And then your consciousness will know all of it. But that information is so vaaaast, your mind cannot translate that into words. Just talk about the amazing experience of it. And the universal accurate indicator of bliss or joy that you have experienced it or rather are experiencing it. Because when you no longer feel that way, you cannot even recall or remember the experience. Unless you find a way to quiet the mind to find harmony and alignment with source, which always exists here and now.

That is why you cannot go back to find your Source, because your source is not going back to find you. Your source is the fulfillment ever expandingly of all that exists. And that energy is always available to you, here and now. You are eternally, all and everything is eternally, inseperable from that. But when we are focused through time and space here as human, as an extension of that, we are focusing that energy (as creator, as creator focuses) in more specific terms. For the purpose of exploring and experiencing specific creations/focus.

So the idea of your past life, is flawed, because you would have to create/focus that idea from the present and from your here and now present human perspective. Which means you would create that idea that you came from the past, even tho all exists here and now, in the absolute reality of existence. And therefor you also have your emotional guidance system, to let you know, that if what you are doing is in alignment with your true intention that your is always held for you from your source consciousness. So if you enjoy that idea, of past mars, then you are in alignment with your intention and path of creating the experience you seek to explore and enjoy thus as an eternal consciousness free to create their own experience and realities.

You cannot ever get lost, because you are inseperable from your source consciousness and broader knowing. And so you will always receive emotional guidance, to let you know, if you are deviating too far from your clarity and source of well-being. And you are free to create any experience/perspective. And explore any idea also how you wish. And as long as you enjoy it, you're on your path. But as a human being we have very relative ability to know our broader perspective.

Some say its forgetfulness and a problem that needs solving. But the reality is that your source consciousness is here to explore this experience, and doesnt see it as a problem but as an opportunity to explore new ideas and experiences. Such as "Trying to remember" even tho you are seeking to "making new connections from the present." And also experiencing the difference between trying and allowing the realisation that you are eternally capable of effortlessly realising.

You gotta also understand why you choose to create specific experiences for yourself when you are able to know all of it. And you are infact at your source, being all of it. You choose to explore and expand by having a new perspective of yourself, as all that is, for the joy and fun of the experience. For the joy and freedom of creating your own experience.

You don't need to change the past to create a different experience. You just need to focus on whatever experience you wish to have and allow that to naturally unfold, as you are eternally capable of doing so, effortlessly, and then the past that is in accordance to that being that you focus into, naturally becomes part of your experience.

And so your story is truely always multi dimensional and layered. And this is also ever expanding, and becoming more multi dimensional and layered. But that is the natural result of existing in contrasting environment that is of consciousness and awareness. You will always awaken to new reality and greater reality. And so the greater awakening is always happening. No need to go back for that. But the ability to realise all of that in the human experience/focus, does require some tuning in to your own consciousness. Which is the very being of all your eternal being. And is ever expandingly being all of that knowing that you seek.

So that you understand you are not limitted by the past and then realise your true current evermore here and now true here and now truely realised here and now ongoing ever here and now unfolding relationship with your past present future. As all is one and one is all.