Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

Sore chakra points

This week iv had allot of pain physically and emotionally, on a emotional level when i wake up before opening my eyes il scan through my whole life in a second until something comes to my attention and i cry about it. This has been happening every morning this last 6 days.
Also at the same time from the lowest 3 chakras i started having sharp twinge that released as they went through each.
Then yesterday i woke up to awful pain in my chest, it felt tense and stuck, i laid in bed to relax the pain and went through past issues and cried, my chest then went warm and pain went.
My 5th 6th and 7th chakras today seemed to be all in one, i woke and my mind ran through past and current issues and cried, got up and a little stab in my throat for a second. I got up and got changed and my forehead started throbbing.
Its been throbbing all day but only in between the brows and now the top of my head feels like needle stabs, when the pain gets so bad i get the nice tingles over the pain.
There is points above both my ears where i feel pressure too.

Is this pain blockages at all? or opening and releasing?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:17 PM
orca

Hi Tabane27,

It does sound like tremendous pain and blockage, opening and releasing. Try to go with it, rather than resisting. It will move faster that way. Your body is only metabolizing how it is naturally wired to do so with trauma, and rather than analyze or stop it or even rush it, just let it do what it is meant to do.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Orca
Old 05-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Experiencer

How do i try to go with it without resisting?
Old 06-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator
tabane27, I have had similar.
I have had times when something in me has felt so 'stuck' and I began to feel emotionally upset, but couldn't pin down the feeling, what it was about, where it was coming from. Then I woke one night with intense pain in my heart area, so bad I thought it might be a heart attack. But when I got up the pain completely disappeared!
Within hours I was crying like a baby, from some deep place (not for tiredness, or feeling sorry I'd felt pain, but some deeper reason)...I sensed it was a floodgate letting some stuff out which was causing Soul pain.
Anyway the next day love flowed so easily, and then when I meditated and lay down it felt like my heart was opening up like a flower, it was so warm and beautiful.
There were no ill-effects, no signs of any sickness -just this thing.
Now and again I get smaller things like this but minus the 'heart-attack' feeling! Just tangled up emotions being cleared. I sensed some of them were very very old.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:22 AM
cMarie

Hello Tabane!

This is just an idea, but on youtube you can find a seven minute chakra tune up by Jonathan Goldman. You chant the vowel sounds with each chakra starting from the bottom up. I do it without the video now because I have learned it - but I can feel the energy releasing in my chakras when I do it. And when I feel pain or pressure in a particular chakra I just do that one for a couple of minutes. It has really helped me, it is wonderful to feel the release as the energy is flowing out.

root chakra - uh
sacral - ooh
solar plexus - oh
heart - ah
throat - eye
third eye - ay (long a)
crown - ee

SO for example for the heart you would say, 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh' and stretch it out for about 15-20 seconds or what feels right to you. In the video you repeat it three times for each chakra and then move on.

For a better understanding of what I am yakking about, check out the video on you tube or you can go to Goldmans website and download it for free in audio and then follow along.

Hope this helps and that you find relief soon. It will get better! :)
Old 07-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Experiencer

Thank you c Marie that was really helpful, i will look up the video and download it :)
Old 07-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Likes2Read

I need to remember those vowel sounds so I can use them with the tones I've been using as a part of my Chakra-balancing techniques in recent weeks. I never would have thought of sound, which I consider to be a physical form of energy (vibrating air at specific frequencies), as a tool in balancing other forms of energy (such as those found in Chakras). But wow, do I ever feel like I've discovered a HUGE gem now that I've seen sound in action.

I woke up with a headache and a half this morning. It persisted for the first few hours that I was awake. Until I made a point of doing a Chakra-balancing exercise, using an app that plays the tones I've listed elsewhere in the thread about balancing Chakras with sound. Usually I work upward from Root to Crown, but today, I worked downward from Crown to Root, so I could focus on the area of pain first. That worked. No more headache. I don't know why I started out today with a throbbing head, but the main thing is that I found a solution for getting RID of the pain. So yay, energy balancing!