Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
MorganaKlaize

Exclamation "Blindfolded" Third Eye

So in the past month and a half or so, I've been introduced to two people by one of my sorority sisters. Great people. I love all three of them. Not too long after, around the end of January I believe, they come forward with some incredible information: they are all incarnations of gods.
One I've gotten close to. He and my sister are incarnations of gods from the same culture. I don't want to say which ones; I don't know if that will start anything. But the one I've gotten close to has told me that about 300 years ago, he bound or marked me with his "calling card", and "blindfolded" my third eye. All of this was done to keep me safe. From what, I don't know. He told me, if I really wanted to, I could open it myself. But I'm sitting here thinking, "You're a 50,000 year old GOD. And, according to you, I'm only a 2,000 year old wood nymph. How can I untie such a strong knot?!" I'm only assuming its a strong knot.
I'm hoping the least I can get is some encouragement from here for opening my third eye, at least a little, or someone to explain things to me better than he wants to. You might tell me I just have to wait for him to show me everything, but I can't wait. I'm usually patient, but I feel like he has a 1,000 peice puzzle and is only giving me a few pieces and dangling the next one in my face, and none of the prices he gives me match up.
I want to wait for him to tell me. But all I really want now are a few pieces of this puzzle to match, and have a few clumps of pieces that make sense.
Please, I'm almost on my knees begging right now. Even if you want to scold me for not waiting, that may help me, too.