Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Experiencer

SUPREME COURT OF INDIA HEARS $1.1 BILLION WORLD'S FIRST SPIRITUAL UNIVERSITY CASE

Most of he academic courses taught in schools , colleges and universities all over the world are error-some and need urgent updating. They have no answer for a lot many subject matters like real cause of Corona, impending stroke of 5th Ice Age, God, Nature, Soul, Astronomy, Human Evolution and its History etc.

I proposed to the Government of India to set up $ 1.1 billion PURI UNIVERSITY (see vision plan on www.puriuniversity.com ) to conduct academic courses on them but they remained unresponsive. So I filed a PIL (Diary No.- 26029 - 2020) on Indian Union in the Supreme Court.

Despite Lock Down, when only the most urgent cases are taken for hearing we could manage for listing. A bench of 3 Judges including the Chief Justice of India CJI heard our case and appreciated our efforts. Even after 2 days of hearing they remain indecisive and could not deliver judgement against Govt. of India, so the matter would remain under suspension till the appointment of next CJI.

Though the university would be conducting Spiritual Studies, it would be a Top Ranking University at par with Harvard and Oxford.

The subject of Spirituality is most important and is real knowledge that should be included in our Curriculum all over the world. This post aims to impress the SF Members the importance of Spirituality and to boost their confidence that they are on right path.

Last edited by OPVerma : 02-03-2021 at 07:27 AM.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Master

Where did you suggest they get the $1.1 billion to pay for that? I assume that those who'd have to pay for that should have a saying too. It is always a compromise between what is wanted and what is possible.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:58 AM
Experiencer

FUNDING of PURI UNIVERSITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Where did you suggest they get the $1.1 billion to pay for that? I assume that those who'd have to pay for that should have a saying too. It is always a compromise between what is wanted and what is possible.

In India universities are constructed and funded by the Central or State Governments, though there are many private universities as well. While NASA gets about $21 billion a year from the US, Govt. of India has a total University and schools and colleges funding Budget is around $ 15 billion. Naturally the Indian Govt. has to finance Puri University and certainly $ 1.1 billion funding is a cause of hesitation of Indian Govt though not impossible.

As against 5- 10 major discoveries of NASA, we flashed a list of 83 discoveries waiting for Experimental Verification before the Judges. Puri University hopes to Collaborate with NASA and share its discoveries with it to avoid duplication and cost.

When in existence, Puri University would easily surpass Harvard and Oxford Universities who are continuing with outdated syllabus.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Master

spiritual education

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
In India universities are constructed and funded by the Central or State Governments, though there are many private universities as well. While NASA gets about $21 billion a year from the US, Govt. of India has a total University and schools and colleges funding Budget is around $ 15 billion. Naturally the Indian Govt. has to finance Puri University and certainly $ 1.1 billion funding is a cause of hesitation of Indian Govt though not impossible.

As against 5- 10 major discoveries of NASA, we flashed a list of 83 discoveries waiting for Experimental Verification before the Judges. Puri University hopes to Collaborate with NASA and share its discoveries with it to avoid duplication and cost.

When in existence, Puri University would easily surpass Harvard and Oxford Universities who are continuing with outdated syllabus.

I appreciate the efforts made in the direction of increasing spiritual education.
But to think mere spending money can increase the knowledge/learning /education ,is not complete truth . Western countries increased wealth of their knowledge through integrity , hardwork , discipline , inquisitiveness , curiosity . And I consider all these major / critical / mandatory components of any scientific education including spiritual one . Money/funding can just be one of the parameters not at all having overriding influence over others .

Bill Gates had to request US congress to step up efforts to increase students orientation and liking towards STEM (Science technology Engineering and maths ) . If money / funding is critical component in education then USA is one of the richest countries . There should have been no need for such appeal to US congress.

Simply educational (including spiritual ) goal posts are always absolute and there should be less need to compare with others to understand the goal . Let others see the difference in it lest it becomes self aggrandizing . India & spiritual community has lot to do in the world to prove its real mettle.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:09 PM
Master

Quote:

You have the right to suggest; the government to put aside your suggestion; you to challenge in court (enrich some lawyers); the court to decide; the looser not to accept the decision and contest; ...

The problem I see is that you feel entitled and are angry. Maybe you don't see the big picture, the implications, the priorities, ... Surely you may be right too, but the way you present your claim here didn't convince me, an outsider.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
I appreciate the efforts made in the direction of increasing spiritual education.
But to think mere spending money can increase the knowledge/learning /education ,is not complete truth . Western countries increased wealth of their knowledge through integrity , hardwork , discipline , inquisitiveness , curiosity . And I consider all these major / critical / mandatory components of any scientific education including spiritual one . Money/funding can just be one of the parameters not at all having overriding influence over others .

Bill Gates had to request US congress to step up efforts to increase students orientation and liking towards STEM (Science technology Engineering and maths ) . If money / funding is critical component in education then USA is one of the richest countries . There should have been no need for such appeal to US congress.

Simply educational (including spiritual ) goal posts are always absolute and there should be less need to compare with others to understand the goal . Let others see the difference in it lest it becomes self aggrandizing . India & spiritual community has lot to do in the world to prove its real mettle.

The Spiritual Study to be conducted in the proposed university is not a kind of Guru and Chela type or what we do on SF. The degree courses on Spiritual Science are Professional one, involving STEM and high capacity to analyze facts. Like Medical Profession where the Physician treats body ailments, a Naturologist (Spiritual Science Graduate) would solve the life puzzles of his client through the Laws of Karma and enable him to lead a disease and tragedy free life in future. He would be confident and smarter than any top rank graduate in the world having a lot of knowledge to dominate.

While the present generation of America shun hard study, Indians are quite willingly do so long as it assures him a good job. The MBA Degree with Management Lab Technique from Puri University would turn out a far superior Business Professional than any one from Harvard or Stanford. Similarly a Masters in Indian Science would know actual facts rather than speculated and error some.

Everything e.g. Courses, Syllabus being ready Funding is the prime concern to start the University.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You have the right to suggest; the government to put aside your suggestion; you to challenge in court (enrich some lawyers); the court to decide; the looser not to accept the decision and contest; ...

The problem I see is that you feel entitled and are angry. Maybe you don't see the big picture, the implications, the priorities, ... Surely you may be right too, but the way you present your claim here didn't convince me, an outsider.

You may not be convinced but NASA did ( ref my Thread NASA ACCEPTS its ERROR DETECTED BY VERMA in EXPANSION OF the UNIVERSE)
, so as the Judges who were impressed and they did not turn down my Petition.

Politicians (read Prime Minister) can very well see that $1.1 billion would build thousands of schools and colleges and earn millions of votes as compared to building one university.

I am not angry. Spending a few thousand dollars over a real project instead of a pleasure trip is a better fun for me.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
You may not be convinced but NASA did ( ref my Thread NASA ACCEPTS its ERROR DETECTED BY VERMA in EXPANSION OF the UNIVERSE)

Politicians (read Prime Minister) can very well see that $1.1 billion would build thousands of schools and colleges and earn millions of votes as compared to building one university.

I am not angry. Spending a few thousand dollars over a real project instead of a pleasure trip is a better fun for me.
Congratulations on your win! I wish you further success in implementing your suggestion.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Master

spiritual education

Quote:

Indeed your efforts and your generosity deserve applause .It is generally difficult to convince authorities to agree for govt funding for spiritual education.
Old 03-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Indeed your efforts and your generosity deserve applause .It is generally difficult to convince authorities to agree for govt funding for spiritual education.

Actually convincing is not the problem. Anyone could see the spiritual science courses in the website puriuniversity.com would find it to be scientific and secular. Despite convinced Supreme Court, can only render justice as per law, and cannot not order govt to built the university. At most they could have set up a committee, to give their recommendation to the government. But that would have involved bribing hence unacceptable to us. Now we would pressurize Government through media.