Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-02-2021, 08:10 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

The Law Of One - Convergence

Welcome spiritual traveler let us talk about the law of one. This post intends to give a basic interpretation of how the law of one works using modern terms. I provide source material to review in order to understand the general principles behind it.

Genesis: And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness He called “night.”

You might have heard that everything is energy, everything is connected. Although true to a extent, this thread goes over that darkness that we all learn about. Everything is indeed energy, to start with using a holistic example to go off of, in the physics community, they have this concept called dark energy. Dark energy creates a phenomenon that causes destructive interference that repels gravity or different forms of physical energy. From dark energy, comes a concept called dark matter. Dark matter is completely invisible to light. Below you will see a example of how light is separated through darkness. This image being your typical map of stars that makes up the sky. Each one of these stars being an entire galaxy that is separated.

It is important to remember that both light and dark energy are merely energies, but what do we call anti-energy? In the spiritual community we call this the void, otherwise known as – nothingness. The void is not to be confused by dark forces. With dark forces, you are disconnecting light energy and canceling it out, everything becomes negated – otherwise known as destructive interference. With the void, it does not matter what energy you are using, from dark to light energy. When most talk about dark forces, they are thinking of entities that are born from and consider negative emotions as being their home. The void is different. The void negates all energy, from low to high – and separates all energy itself. The void is not matter; it is not energy of any kind.

(Star Trek - interpretation of the void)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eDYVtPwWiM

This is how the concept of one comes into existence. Here in these videos below, our heroes enter into a void space that is controlled by its creator. This being has complete control over its inner sanctum. It is god. It determines all rules, all laws, it controls light itself. Within its space, it can materialize anything. The void can be the size of a house, to the size of an entire universe. It is beyond gods, a god being a owner of a private space, and home to all that is and all that ever will be. Here are some examples used in pop fiction that reflects this:

(The hex from Wanda Vision)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrNVjsDUNVw

(The Oasis from Ready Player One)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48

Finally, there are realms in the spiritual inner worlds that are public, that are private, keeping in mind that if you are the void of a universe, you have access to all of those private realms that exist within your sanctum that are ruled over by gods, realms that require for you to be higher than a certain spiritual awareness level, realms that require for you to be lower than a certain spiritual awareness level, that are built on chaotic laws, that are built on laws of order, to even realities that are built on pure imagination itself. Even if everything is connected, it does not mean that you have access to it. It is that very act of separation that creates the law of one. One thing will always remain for certain, the bigger your network, the more you will be able to experience different forms of existence. The greater your consciousness, the more manifestation you possess.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 22-02-2021 at 08:40 PM.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:53 AM
My input: I saw no to little relationship between the 4 youtubes and your words.
Sorry, but they were a waste of my time. I was glad they were all so short,tho.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My input: I saw no to little relationship between the 4 youtubes and your words.
Sorry, but they were a waste of my time. I was glad they were all so short,tho.

Thank you. Perhaps this will help:

Emotions are energy. You feel good, you feel bad.
Void is nothingness. You feel separated. You feel nothing.

In every video, there is a space that is controlled by it's creator. This space, separates one area of space from another area of space - it creates a barrier between the two. It is no different than a black hole. If you are within the black hole, past the event horizon, you are no longer bound by the universe - and universal laws do not apply to you, the law of one applies to you. When you spiritually create a light bubble in the astral plane, you are crating a positive barrier between you and anything that wishes to harm you. Your light will cancel out the dark. Only things that hold your best intention in mind will be able to pass. Your barrier will cause a destructive interface and cancel out the darkness. However what happens when you meet higher level dimensional creatures that, like humans, are able shift their intent at will.

This is when you go into what you may call as your light vessel, Metatron cube, and so on, when you enter into a new reality, these are all implications of the void. You are in your own space. You have complete control over your inner sanctum. No matter what anyone tells you, you will always be able to override anyone - it is your space. When you let others into your space and govern them, you are now a god.

At the higher levels, you are able to begin to manipulate the fundamental laws of nature and experience spirituality on the physical plane in action - we call this a miracle or real magic. You aren't breaking universal law, you are merely within your own space, manifesting. You are in a void right now, the universe itself is a void - we are all bound by universal laws - there are also both collective and singular leaders that govern different areas of the universe - these are what we channel and our ego becomes apart of - when we submit to them. These are higher dimensional life forms that govern different areas of life itself - otherwise known as higher levels of the self. They are you, just greater versions of yourself. Your consciousness is a entire universe, perhaps greater, and your ego, otherwise known as the self, is the you that exists on the physical plane - or what we refer to as life. My ego could be apart of your reality, and your ego could be apart of my reality, and so on. We are both players and gods at the same time.

Spiritualists, tend to merge the two into one, that is why they are able to perform greater feats within life. They are in essence becoming gods, and are able to bend the laws of nature themselves. Some focus on the light side of reality, what it means to heal someone, while others focus on the malevolent side, what it means to control someone through force, all cohelecing within time.
Old 22-02-2021, 07:30 PM
That DID help! :) I didn't wanna be a downer --I just didn't get it.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

One final thing that I feel is important to mention, applies to the law of one so I will include it as well. Going back to concepts like Metratron cube that teach you to go into your own space. Some people have to meditate in order to reach it, while others, through practice, are able to do it at will even while being wide awake just by a thought. They enter into their space, that on the outskirts is made up of their void, or inner sanctum, and are able to go wherever they want to because they are now in control over destiny. When you feel like you are invincible and are able to do anything in life, even though in reality, nothing is going your way and your life is a mess - it is because you are shifting your consciousness to the timeline that everything is going your way - with the hopeful intention of adopting that polarity in order to make it your own physical reality. You are reaching nirvana, in essence. All versions of you exist - ones that are doing terrible and ones that are doing great.

Some people choose to constantly stay within their inner sanctums and these people are no longer bound by destiny. Concepts like karma and so on do not apply to them because they can shift to any dimension emotionally that they want to. When you do things like baptism and so on within a church, you are suppose to be emotionally getting forgiveness for all of your sins, aka your karma in life, and entering into nirvana. The entire faith is built around guiding people to let go of the lower emotions. Every religion has their own path that is suppose to guide egos to new polarities - with the help of others.

When it comes to the greater levels of this inner sanctum, you can even shift to new physical realities itself, not just emotional ones, that is where concepts like time travel come from among numerous other things. There are universes where humankind is far more spiritually evolved and doing more, while others where we are doing horrible and moving towards a path of self-destruction - all possibilities exist. At the greater levels, you can even extend your inner sanctum to encompass a entire town, planet, universe and so on, for better or worst - this is where concepts like voodoo/magic come from - or concepts like the resurrection of Christ, becoming a god, and so on, which I have already mentioned.

(Lucy - You don't do this through the brain, you do this through your consciousness, the brain only helps map to it, but the general idea is there.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeQwQiCPLlA&t=173s

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 22-02-2021 at 08:36 PM.
Old 22-02-2021, 09:53 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
(Lucy - You don't do this through the brain, you do this through your consciousness, the brain only helps map to it, but the general idea is there.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeQwQiCPLlA&t=173s
OMG, you did not just quote from my favorite movie ever!