Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-02-2021, 07:30 PM
Guide

I realize now he is my Twin Soul

As the title states, & I have not been able to let go. I am still dealing with so much pain.

& also, I have been told repeatedly that it is a "divine union" so whether that holds any change on an outcome.

& I know that is my codependecy that I must heal, abandonment issue's as a child, & growth of self love that will enable me to not allow other people's energies to affect my own. To have that self empowerment within, & not have to seek it outside of myself.

I had someone cut toxic cords only as they'd stated, but with going within, I do not see them as being toxic, because I felt his sadness, and because we are all human, we can have thoughts & not act on them.

I have the odd feeling of him, & that in of itself I must try to detach from the idea that whether or not I can feel him, that it should not sway my ability that I have on myself.

He chose another, and it was painful & harsh in how it was done, but I know that was his defenses, and protecting his own hurt.

& the connection, the telepathy that was coming in, I know now that I was to learn better from it, & how to work it. A huge part of me feels that he will not come back to me because I had the connection cut, & it is no longer strong as it was when it came out of the blue. Though, it brought me to my knee's. Lately ever since ending the energy healing I was receiving I feel better to life again. This healer did however tell me that she did NOT cut all cords, & there are still attachments, but that he no longer seeks me, but I seek him. & as a reminder to be careful with energy, as it travels.

So this is more a journal entry than anything, but I do not feel the need to open a journal space as I'd done before. I'm just sharing my trials.

I still feel so heartbroken, but I just need to let the flow of the Universe take care of me, and guide me. I know my guides, & angels are with me, & continuously here to help me. I'll continue to grow my insight from within the best I can. & know that his & my higher self will always be in unity, teaching one another on our separate paths.

I was told that when we come together we will have powerful growth, but I still do not know if that will ever come to pass, & that likely it may never come to pass in this life time. I can't help to say, right now I want him still so much. I do hope our paths cross again. I am in love with him, and we never dated, & were never physical. It is just one more entity in my team to teach, and grow from in this journey.

I also realized that where I am, & where he is, is not a place of unity with one another at this time, as I really want to be in a better place, & actually I told him that before we ever met..

I know the work I need to do within, and I also know where I want to take myself in this life, to continue working towards my passions, & the things that make my heart sing.

& also in a way this is kind of exciting ,that I can continue to trust more so in myself, & in the faith that I have, that I am being divinely loved, & guided, because sometimes I have been accustomed to needing to rehear everything all the time so that I can feel the emotion connected. It's always here, & although I've known it a bit, I wavered from it because I wasn't able to fully be myself. This project I have been working on, I need to be my most authentic raw self, I believe to have the experiences I am in need of to understand myself better.

I feel like, even on days that there are pain between us, that I know in some form we are experiencing life the exact same way. & to not judge it, & to know where it is coming from. & that it's okay.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 16-02-2021 at 08:12 PM.