Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-01-2021, 03:18 AM
Guide

Exclamation PLEASE HELP

Please someone break this cord between myself & a past person.

I sent a wire transfer to someone in another country to hopefully help with this, but it's late, or something..

It is such painful heartbreak on my side. PLEASE SOMEONE DM ME TO BREAK IT. I want my energies back. Please.

I feel like I am energetically invisible. I know I have to get my self worth on track. A few years ago, I got to the point where I was physically invisible, people did not see me. They'd walk right into me on the street, and it got bad. I'm getting help. In the last few months, someone that I have an attachment to, their energies are taking over all of my readings, and it is so hard to let go, when they are everywhere. I feel their sadness, their pain, & I see them moving forward in love with another, after they dropped me 3 weeks ago. It caused him heartbreak, but he denies it, hoping I will go away. I've left, but I still feel so hurt by it. Please someone cut it.
Old 01-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Lorelyen

I'm afraid this rests with you. Will, determination and a bit of work.
No one here can do it for you.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:28 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Please someone break this cord between myself & a past person.

I sent a wire transfer to someone in another country to hopefully help with this, but it's late, or something..

It is such painful heartbreak on my side. PLEASE SOMEONE DM ME TO BREAK IT. I want my energies back. Please.

I feel like I am energetically invisible. I know I have to get my self worth on track. A few years ago, I got to the point where I was physically invisible, people did not see me. They'd walk right into me on the street, and it got bad. I'm getting help. In the last few months, someone that I have an attachment to, their energies are taking over all of my readings, and it is so hard to let go, when they are everywhere. I feel their sadness, their pain, & I see them moving forward in love with another, after they dropped me 3 weeks ago. It caused him heartbreak, but he denies it, hoping I will go away. I've left, but I still feel so hurt by it. Please someone cut it.
My understanding from this post is that you are an empath but have not created self protective barriers for yourself.

I hope this link may help you.

https://drjudithorloff.com/5-protect...for-empaths-2/
Old 07-02-2021, 02:21 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm afraid this rests with you. Will, determination and a bit of work.
No one here can do it for you.

I have someone helping, thanks.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
My understanding from this post is that you are an empath but have not created self protective barriers for yourself.

I hope this link may help you.

https://drjudithorloff.com/5-protect...for-empaths-2/

Thank You for the the link.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:34 AM
Experiencer
Even if this is cut, there is still lesson to be learned, you are aware of that? We are build, that we avoid confrontation and it is right, it is hard to deal with something, that represent attachment and i support this cutting, but when you are safe, there is something, that you could contribute to general energy about relationships with your knowledge, that you gain from this.

So if you still need cutting and protection, PM me.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:10 PM
For heartbreak a dropper a day of Motherwort. Can be found at Whole Foods.
But I would be surprised if you would need more than 3 days...it's that good and fast.
If depression and all that surrounds that - Flower Essences.
Also shockingly fast.
A broken heart is the worst.
I wish you recovery.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru