Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-12-2020, 02:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
But...why wouldn’t you as the unworthy one love that part of yourself?

Your response reveals someone who holds conditional love.

Of course I’m relating this back to the unconditional love you are..

As an unworthy one I dont contribute to the whole, I take away from it. I dont value and appreciate it, thus i dont add to it willfully. I, personally, cant love that. I love generation, positivity, giving, love in the highest, I hate negative destruction, cruelty, and those who contribute to that willfully. I dont support that, if we did we could have a reality that is chaos and destruction.
Old 29-12-2020, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
As an unworthy one I dont contribute to the whole, I take away from it. I dont value and appreciate it, thus i dont add to it willfully. I, personally, cant love that. I love generation, positivity, giving, love in the highest, I hate negative destruction, cruelty, and those who contribute to that willfully. I dont support that, if we did we could have a reality that is chaos and destruction.

But it’s all your reality.

Doesn’t it make sense being a loving open person you don’t have to judge it or hate it but rather ‘be clear’ to create a world in you as something greater than its destruction as yourself.

What you hold within yourself is projected into others as an embodiment of what you think and feel. It’s not about loving it or supporting it, but rather building your awareness of yourself as the loving support in the face of its reflection as yourself.

You point out what you love and build up is only what you deem worthy. In your view of worthy your placing only select few under its banner.
Only the good ones..

That in and if itself especially towards children, sends a very strong message, that certain parts of themselves is not worthy of love.

The hidden captive..
Old 29-12-2020, 02:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
But it’s all your reality.

Doesn’t it make sense being a loving open person you don’t have to judge it or hate it but rather ‘be clear’ to create a world in you as something greater than its destruction as yourself.

I wish I didnt hate, more then that I wish there was nothing to hate.

If I could clear all the judgements and hate and have that clear out the things I hate I would. But those things are still there. Those things still hurt innocents, they still ruin good things. I cant love those things.
Old 29-12-2020, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
I wish I didnt hate, more then that I wish there was nothing to hate.

If I could clear all the judgements and hate and have that clear out the things I hate I would. But those things are still there. Those things still hurt innocents, they still ruin good things. I cant love those things.
Yes others hurt and harm. There are some huge atrocities in the world, doesn’t really make sense in me. My only consolation is ‘we all suffer’ to inflict on others and those that harm are conditioned deep in their own being. Often through early conditioning, fear, hate and rage..
We can’t control others actions but we can reflect through them. It’s not about loving them but building compassion and loving kindness as yourself. That’s why I like the Buddhist approach, it makes sense I free myself from the suffering of the world, not be contained by it, as something destructive in myself.

To walk through life aware I am outwardly felt, seen and connecting towards life, the nature of myself in all ways of being, it’s important in me I build peace and compassion and walk as that.

It hasn’t come to me overnight this way, it’s through consistent reflection without blame, I am able to be in this space.

You have to want to change everything your conditioned by. Have reaction too.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:07 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yes others hurt and harm. There are some huge atrocities in the world, doesn’t really make sense in me. My only consolation is ‘we all suffer’ to inflict on others and those that harm are conditioned deep in their own being. Often through early conditioning, fear, hate and rage..
We can’t control others actions but we can reflect through them. It’s not about loving them but building compassion and loving kindness as yourself. That’s why I like the Buddhist approach, it makes sense I free myself from the suffering of the world, not be contained by it, as something destructive in myself.

To walk through life aware I am outwardly felt, seen and connecting towards life, the nature of myself in all ways of being, it’s important in me I build peace and compassion and walk as that.

It hasn’t come to me overnight this way, it’s through consistent reflection without blame, I am able to be in this space.

You have to want to change everything your conditioned by. Have reaction too.

That is a very enlightened way of living life. Beautiful really.

I agree the one's who harm often do so through early conditioning, wounds made from parents etc. The trick is knowing the right way to address these issues, opening them right up to it, then applying the right nourishing touch.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
That is a very enlightened way of living life. Beautiful really.

I agree the one's who harm often do so through early conditioning, wounds made from parents etc. The trick is knowing the right way to address these issues, opening them right up to it, then applying the right nourishing touch.

It is and I can vouch it is beautiful residing here.

And while I may not know all the differing stories of that carry suffering, I understand suffering as myself and that is the common thread that can relate through all sides contained. Without sides it’s an openness that feels directly..
Old 23-02-2021, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Kerubiel, Help me with this search, I wish to learn about Teleportation, in youtube I have found this man called Enrst Veter, He teaches levitation and teleportation, and there's is this other channel of this boy called hogo logo who performs the same feat's, I wish to know the truth about this subject, none for myself alone, but for everybody who wishes to know it. I can't tell if they are doing the real thing or a just tricksters using cgi effects, I have initiated this journey, have cross with you claiming to know how to do it, now I will go till the end to unveil the truth of teleportation also the spiritual journey, namastê my brother.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Kerubiel

Hey Kerubiel go on facebook and search for mindpowerkinesis and ernst veter, you can talk with pakman through the mindpowerkinesis page, you are welcome facebook.com/MindPowerKinesis
its part of a school of psychic powers called temple of wisdom, Ernst is a russian master who teaches levitation, pyrokinesis kinesis that he learned from his master Arn.
Old 23-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Master
Great posts!!

I think the act of active loving rekindles something inside that’s smoothing away from reincarnation- we have to love to learn about loving pain?

There’s so many exits away from pain, different alternatives and love is one of those things- where acceptance and stamina go hand in hand…

I actively love my soulmates & tf … with every waking moment of my observer… all my feelings are; entanglement of our superposition!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)