Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-12-2020, 03:27 AM
Ascender
Why we don't get the one we love most

Some people are blessed to have felt unforgettable true love. That doesn't mean they always get to have that person in their life for good. Break up, death of a partner, unrealistic long distance, the relationship never getting off the ground into motion, etc. Whatever the heart aching circumstance, what are your theories on why this happens in someone's journey?
Old 07-12-2020, 11:22 AM
Pathfinder

Sometimes life is just not fair. You want to have meaning and belief that good leads to good if you do the right thing but sometimes it just doesn't work like that. Some people have more luck same as some are more talented beautiful smart etc. For most obstacles if both want it to work are manageable but for some no matter what you do its impossible.

Couple of days ago (i don't know why) i got recommendation in my YouTube feed for a 1h video from 2018 of some Dutch dude whos girlfriend committed suicide, chronic depression. Both seemed like nice good people, were truly happy together and now he has to live with it for the rest of his life.

Is there any "message" in his case? What did he do to "deserve" this? Maybe if he pushed her for more therapy (maybe he did and it still wasn't enough).
Unfortunately i doubt there is such thing as "justice" outside of our mind, bad people do eventually got to experience bad stuff but its just probability. If you keep pushing in one direction and truly aspire for good or bad eventually you get matching results.
Old 07-12-2020, 04:14 PM
asearcher

We're meant to meet and meant to part. We have free will. All we can do is enjoy the time together. That is how I see it.

Too we have to consider if someone hurts their partner too much that partner will say enough is enough and fall out of love, even on grounds that make little sense to the one who has done the hurting, and who is still in love.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Seeker

Ditto to ASearchers comment
Old 08-12-2020, 02:55 AM
Master

There is a well-known anonymous poem about people coming into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

People come into your path for a reason, a season or a lifetime
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do with that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty…
To provide you with guidance and support…
To aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually…
They may seem like they are a godsend, and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die…
Sometimes they walk away…
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand….
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled…
Their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has now been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON.
Because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons.
Things you must build upon to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life…
Whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime

–Unknown author

Peace
Old 09-12-2020, 08:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPM71
Sometimes life is just not fair. You want to have meaning and belief that good leads to good if you do the right thing but sometimes it just doesn't work like that. Some people have more luck same as some are more talented beautiful smart etc. For most obstacles if both want it to work are manageable but for some no matter what you do its impossible.

Couple of days ago (i don't know why) i got recommendation in my YouTube feed for a 1h video from 2018 of some Dutch dude whos girlfriend committed suicide, chronic depression. Both seemed like nice good people, were truly happy together and now he has to live with it for the rest of his life.

Is there any "message" in his case? What did he do to "deserve" this? Maybe if he pushed her for more therapy (maybe he did and it still wasn't enough).
Unfortunately i doubt there is such thing as "justice" outside of our mind, bad people do eventually got to experience bad stuff but its just probability. If you keep pushing in one direction and truly aspire for good or bad eventually you get matching results.

I feel like I saw this video pop up too. Sounds very familiar. Gosh, how rough that would be. I feel like we just get dealt these cards as lessons we must learn to deal with. Whether it's fair or not, I agree.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:21 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
We're meant to meet and meant to part. We have free will. All we can do is enjoy the time together. That is how I see it.

Too we have to consider if someone hurts their partner too much that partner will say enough is enough and fall out of love, even on grounds that make little sense to the one who has done the hurting, and who is still in love.

I see and get this completely. What about those that don't part and seem to defy the odds?
Old 09-12-2020, 08:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There is a well-known anonymous poem about people coming into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

People come into your path for a reason, a season or a lifetime
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do with that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty…
To provide you with guidance and support…
To aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually…
They may seem like they are a godsend, and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die…
Sometimes they walk away…
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand….
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled…
Their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has now been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON.
Because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons.
Things you must build upon to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life…
Whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime

–Unknown author

Peace

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. The season part made me get emotional lol

Lessons with relationship connections really do give us the tools to navigate through life
Old 10-12-2020, 03:27 AM
Ascender