Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-10-2020, 07:55 PM
LOL. I'm such a goof ---I just missed him by 1 min hahahaha...
oh well, I'm kinda getting I should tune in for his 6 min gaze about 13 after the hr when the speaker
introduces him to mainly new people...

And about 20 min before the hour.
Soooo sweet!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Now, I am thinking he is more often than I said!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2020, 09:19 PM
ant

Braco,misguided or intentional,he certainly make the bucks doesn't he.

You get the same result looking at your beloved partner.

Transparency and openness in unison.

It's placebo and power of suggestion.

Yet you think,there for it will.

Look at the whole picture.
Old 25-10-2020, 09:26 PM
Cat

I love placebos! Esp. free ones that work!

Old 25-10-2020, 09:27 PM
ant

Free?without morals or free thought?

Charlatans make $$$ off every hit on youtube.

Like giving your money to the devil,without actually giving money if that makes sense.

But,your giving something else.

Ps.There are many people with the source shining through there eyes.

The difference is,they are not labeled as gurus,healers nor have a youtube channels,websites etc etc.

They walk silently among us,the rest are charlatans.

Shame,people rest there naivety,in better the devil you know.

It's time to awaken from a deep sleep.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love placebos! Esp. free ones that work!

Yes, he is gazing again for 23 times today I believe. And the times are through the 29th, so I'm not sure after that since today is only the 26th.

{PS I try not to give attention to nay sayers - or I wouldn't have the gifts I have been given, because for some, they are all from the devil, right? But sometimes I have to put my 2 cents in. God couldn't possibly have granted us all these gifts we are not supposed to have, ...And I've never understood the belief that healers, psychics, (fill in the blank) shouldn't make money. It is an old belief, and one people use when they can't come up with something constructive to say otherwise. Braco can charge whatever he likes. And he is sharing his gift for free, but that doesn't seem to matter to some. It's like telling an artist they can't sell their paintings, because the paintings come from God. And, PS, there is no devil - religions made him up and that certainly is an old belief system. }

I am enjoying Braco very much, thank you again! And what amazing energy. I'll take that any day. I know Universal Love when I feel it, that is not something you can fake :) And if I am on a quest to feel better, and something like this comes across my path because I asked the Sky for help in feeling better, well then.

What a beautiful man, at a time when we could all use some love energy to give of his time and energy to any who want to share in it, for free is an awesome gift.

I feel so much better having gazed with Braco, and there is something to be said about knowing that others are doing the same thing at the same time - and plugging into the collective, 1000 people at a time. Lovely
Old 26-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
What a beautiful man, at a time when we could all use some love energy to give
of his time and energy to any who want to share in it, for free is an awesome gift.

I feel so much better having gazed with Braco, and there is something to be said about knowing that others are
doing the same thing at the same time - and plugging into the collective, 1000 people at a time. Lovely
You know, funny story, I met someone from HERE at a Gazing in CO.
She showed me a photo --and, by golly, she stood up to ask a question in the
big audience! So I introduced myself afterwards!

Funny, out of 1000 people there she had seen me in the crowded lobby and actually 'noticed' me...and had a 'nice thought'
about 'that person' and it was ME! Hahahaha!

Small world, eh?

Old 26-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You know, funny story, I met someone from HERE at a Gazing in CO.
She showed me a photo --and, by golly, she stood up to ask a question in the
big audience! So I introduced myself afterwards!

Funny, out of 1000 people there she had seen me in the crowded lobby and actually 'noticed' me...and had a 'nice thought'
about 'that person' and it was ME! Hahahaha!

Small world, eh?

Truly it is! How awesome for you :)
Old 26-10-2020, 09:01 PM
ant

We are all gifted,we are all connected to the divine.

To think one has more gifts and or is connected to god head/source directly,more so than everyone else,is nonsense.

By all means,give your power away within.

Your only limited by your thinking.

And as the saying goes,small minds think alike and misguidance likes like minded company.

Do some work within and find the love.
Old 26-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
We are all gifted,we are all connected to the divine.
To think one has more gifts and or is connected to god head/source directly,more so than everyone else,is nonsense.

By all means,give your power away within.
Your only limited by your thinking.
And as the saying goes,small minds think alike and misguidance likes like minded company.
Do some work within and find the love.
Your point has been made, ant. Thank you.
Now it's like beating a d--d horse...I hate that saying, sorry everyone.