Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-01-2021, 09:44 PM
Pathfinder

Magic mirrors and how to use it for protection against unknown negative caster?

Google "Breaking a Curse or Hex" the learnreligion website. I am confused about the target to use. I think I can use my picture as the target to protect myself from negative casters is this correct? And is there a way to consecrate the mirror without smoke and a magic circle. I live in a very small place.

I am not sure where to post this so I post here. It's related to spirituality.
Old 01-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Lorelyen

Not sure about your situation. I've done a bit of work in, I suppose you'd call it the occult, but -
are you accursed or suspecting you might be, and want to break it?
if so have you any idea who might have cursed you and why?
are you worried that you might be cursed at some point in the future?
Where does a magic mirror come into it? These are normally used for skrying.

(A curse would assume darker or malign energies).

You can make a magic mirror quite easily. It doesn't have to be consecrated for normal use and actually making it will confer consecration although you could set up a small ritual to do the same: a declaration, a prayer requesting it acts truly with you and things. And you could anoint it with a holy oil of some sort. Oil of frankinsense would do.
There are several protection techniques. Some take work and practice some less. But it's dodgy getting involved with darker energies until you're competent enough to know you're protected.