Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-01-2021, 11:24 AM
Master

I met another being

This morning I had once again some amazing experiences. I remember that I woke up in a reality that looked like this reality but I noticed that it was more like a magic reality, the colors were so warm and peaceful. I found myself in my aunt's flat but it looked different. I saw this being, it looked like a white snow flake but it was bigger than a human being. This being took a human form. It appeared as a girl of my age, her hair was white and she was quite thin. This being made it so that she too had a grandma and her grandma died while I was there, she was very old, just like my grandma. We seemed to get along very well, we talked quite a bit. I felt as if I finally found someone who is of the same nature as I am.

There were moments when I was waking up in this reality and this being would come and get me back again into that reality, I saw it doing that. She ( I use this pronoun, but it was just an appearance for me to feel confortable ) had a phone and I had a phone but both phones were not working. She was trying to make one of them work, she asked me something about electricity and magnetism but I could not really understand at first but then it all made sense.

I woke up but while I was in my bed I felt as if I am falling again to sleep and once again I saw this being coming to get me from this reality. This time I was in this town where I live, there were many young people and some people working on the fields with their machines. I spent some more time looking around and then I woke up.

That being looked something like this but it was alive and light was emanating from itself:

Last edited by ThatMan : 29-01-2021 at 04:53 PM.
Old 31-01-2021, 07:36 AM
Deactivated Account

The last pic resembles the sun and the rays coming forth.
Old 31-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Pnut
The last pic resembles the sun and the rays coming forth.

That's a mandala but I have no idea what it represents in my case, I did some research and it means different things.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Seeker

Incredible. Did you notice anything different from your daily routine right before experiencing all of this? I ask because I feel like I've had encounters with angelic beings before too.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytee
Incredible. Did you notice anything different from your daily routine right before experiencing all of this? I ask because I feel like I've had encounters with angelic beings before too.

It was a usual day, I know that sometimes there are signs, a beautiful fragrance, a feather or something like that. You can talk about your encounters if you want to.

I met many many beings.. but the most "powerful" one is the inner Self, your true Self, who you really are, the Atman or the Spirit as it's known in the christian tradition. Try to contact your inner Self, there are all the answers and all the solutions for everything and anything.

This is how it looked like:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=135979