Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Sun vibrations

When I go in the sun, I get a euphoric throbbing feeling in my stomach, especially if the sun hits there. I know the sun produces UV light, but I couldn't find anything online about it and a euphoric feeling.
I know that Tesla had a machine that produced vibrations where it gives euphoria, and if exposed to for a long time you need to go to the bathroom. Could this have been UV vibrations because it produces a euphoric feeling?
Another experience is that when I intentionally feel from the inside my gut area, it produces the same euphoric throbbing feeling in my stomach as the sun does. I think it's the same action that Robert Bruce wrote about where you put focus on an area of your body. But why does it produce the same feeling as the sun, does it have to do with UV vibrations? Has anybody else felt this?
Old 05-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Master
Hi,

I think most of us like the feeling of being in sun light. I suspect it could be related to UV light as you have described.

I myself have a highly active gut area. I can get a wide range of sensations from it. My understanding is that how we focus our attention has a lot more to do with what we create, feeling wise. than any other factor.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by boocoo
When I go in the sun, I get a euphoric throbbing feeling in my stomach, especially if the sun hits there. I know the sun produces UV light, but I couldn't find anything online about it and a euphoric feeling.
I know that Tesla had a machine that produced vibrations where it gives euphoria, and if exposed to for a long time you need to go to the bathroom. Could this have been UV vibrations because it produces a euphoric feeling?
Another experience is that when I intentionally feel from the inside my gut area, it produces the same euphoric throbbing feeling in my stomach as the sun does. I think it's the same action that Robert Bruce wrote about where you put focus on an area of your body. But why does it produce the same feeling as the sun, does it have to do with UV vibrations? Has anybody else felt this?
All the time.
Yes,sun's energies affect the stomach,cause it's the solar plexus area.
The last week i've been working like crazy with sun energies,and i noticed that it was burning my calories.All this heat i was feeling around me were bursting from my stomach area,forcing my metabolism to speed up by using my energy resources.(and i was wondering why i was so hungry after my sessions).
That euphoric feeling you described.(I couldn't get enough of it).
Old 06-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Seeker

Well, if you live in a region where there are not many sunny days, then it is not surprising that a sunny day and being in the open sun affects you more than those who are used to or even tired of the scorching sun.
Old 07-01-2021, 01:18 PM
hazada guess

It's funny how you mention the Sun's vibrations as yesterday I was feeling really down. I lay on my sofa looking at the sunshine through the window (It was clear bright day here),And I felt that the warm rays were comforting me and I felt much happier again.