Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I'm kind of stuck

I have a situation where my family life and relationship life have kind of morphed because of the coronavirus and I have to pick one or the other. It's a difficult time in my life and I need some advice.
Old 14-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology
I have a situation where my family life and relationship life have kind of morphed because of the coronavirus and I have to pick one or the other. It's a difficult time in my life and I need some advice.
You may feel stuck because you feel you can not handle both relationships and have to pick one or the other. Its really a matter of how you use your time, and it might be helpful to find time daily for yourself. Get away from both relationships for at least two hours daily, go into the bedroom, or elsewhere, and close the door. Tell everyone I need a time out. Try to get some me time. Talk to your husband about it. Your husband should support you in this. Your husband has to also divide his time between his relations with you and with the family. This is not something you should be trying to figure out alone. What works for me is organizing my life, my time, etc. Sounds like you have taken the whole thing on alone by yourself and you are stressed. It might be helpful to develop a stress program, exercise, playing ball, or doing other things that relive stress. The whole family can get involved in that, actually the family can help you develop a stress program. There are lots of ideas online that you can use.