Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Master

electrical occurrences w/ hands at night

I've noticed recently at night a few times that I feel electrical stuff going on with my hands. Once a few months ago it felt as if sparks were leaving my fingertips. Last week I felt a shock enter my left hand leaving immediately through my right. It was enough to make me jump and turn on the light to look around. Last night I could feel electricity on my left hand as if it were dancing on the surface of my skin.

Has anyone had similar experiences and know what's up? It's not static electricity and I'm not affecting electronics, lights or anything like that.
Old 15-03-2011, 08:25 PM
MurciƩlago

Happens to me constantly.since it is primarily focused aroound your left hand id say your taking in alot of energy from the environment (based on the theory of projective and receptive hands energy enetering one hand should leave the other) my guess is you are over charged because you are taking in more energy than normal(im not sure what would cause that) but overall I don't see anything to worry about. It happens to me alot usually when im very tired. Sheilding properly may help
Old 15-03-2011, 09:23 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've noticed recently at night a few times that I feel electrical stuff going on with my hands. Once a few months ago it felt as if sparks were leaving my fingertips. Last week I felt a shock enter my left hand leaving immediately through my right. It was enough to make me jump and turn on the light to look around. Last night I could feel electricity on my left hand as if it were dancing on the surface of my skin.

Has anyone had similar experiences and know what's up? It's not static electricity and I'm not affecting electronics, lights or anything like that.

Do you do any type of energy work? Maybe you need to send out energy when you feel a buld up. Think of it kind of like an electrical circut, the energy needs to flow, built up energy usually causes a over load on the circut or blows a fuse. Not that you will blow a fuse ...just an example for you to think about...try to balance your energy flow...giving and recieving, postive vs negative...it sounds as though you are quite the conductor, seek out how to use this ability.

nightowl
Old 16-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Master

Thanks for the thoughts. I've been feeling more energy lately. I get this in cycles but this is a new twist. I have been sending out energy but maybe not enough. I was also thinking about grounding.
Old 16-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Sangress

Happens to me all the time. It's just an energetic build up.

I showed my science teacher once by " charging" up my hand, she said that I must have a lot of static electricity, and commented in amazement about how my hands were ice cold, yet producing so much heat above them.....and then asked (at the end of the lesson) if I could show her again and this time I "switched on" the energy at will (pulling in extra energy for added strength)...

Should have seen how big her eyes went. *grins*

I then took a scrap of paper and put it between my hands and pushed energy out of one of my palms and into the other quick enough to make the paper vibrate on its own. :P

She made a yelpy sound and jumped back and sort of looked at me like I'd grown 2 heads.

Made me laugh.

(I eventually explained to her what it was, and she then asked me if I could bend spoons. *facepalm*)

This was a couple of years ago though, and I'm a lot less overzealous with my tricks now. (Got a lot of unwanted attention from my stunts.)
Old 16-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Ladofthelight

Some would suggest you ground yourself...

Up to you and your comfort level though.