Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Deviahn_Dow

Colorless aura?

I was jamming out to my iPod at a swim meet and staring out in space when someone walked by. Granted, I had been trying to see auras earlier that day but I wasn't looking for them this time. Anyway, someone passed in front of me and the "color" that followed them, wasn't exactly a color. It was more of colorless whisps that followed them and vibrated around their body outline. What does this mean? Has anyone else encountered this?
Old 08-03-2011, 03:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

You may have witnessed the etheric body, which is comprised of light and is colorless. Generally speaking, though, the etheric body appears as a whiteish glow extending perhaps two to four inches around the outer outline of the body. I've never observed the whispy things you mentioned, except in the auric field, which is always comprised of fluctuating colors. I DID once see a couple with NO AURAS. This puzzled me but as it turned out, they were killed in an automobile accident that same evening, and apparently the bulk of their energy/spirit had already withdrawn at the time I saw them.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Knower
I'm not exactly sure. I think that you are referring to the crystal aura color. People who have these auras, are said to be capable of taking on the color of another person. Their goal and intention of doing so is to exhibit their natural healing abilities. I would say that you saw a healer in action...

Or it could be someone who is ready to journey to the other side...

Hope this helps:)
Old 08-03-2011, 03:26 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
You may have witnessed the etheric body, which is comprised of light and is colorless. Generally speaking, though, the etheric body appears as a whiteish glow extending perhaps two to four inches around the outer outline of the body. I've never observed the whispy things you mentioned, except in the auric field, which is always comprised of fluctuating colors. I DID once see a couple with NO AURAS. This puzzled me but as it turned out, they were killed in an automobile accident that same evening, and apparently the bulk of their energy/spitit had already withdrawn at the time I saw them.

I can see the ethereal body, been able to since I was at least 12, don't really have to try, but no matter what I do I can never see the auras.....but my guide will tell me what color they are. strange???
Old 08-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Deviahn_Dow

I just find it so strange. The people there, I can pick out quite easily. But his followed around him like the heat waves you see on asphalt, but with a slightly less opaque tone. It looked like a stream of visible air, passing over him as he walked by.

The answers are very interesting, though. I wish I'd gotten to know him, just from curiosity.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:04 PM
earthprowler

look him up on face book and introduce yourself.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Deviahn_Dow

There were over 700 kids there. Lol I have no clue who he was. I didn't even see his face. Idk, just my curiosity, yellin at me...
Old 09-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Sangress

*raises hand*

I've got some colorless wisps going. It's called tendrils.

If you want to figure out what they are for just try walking through them, they'll either feel really cold or really hot, or just painful and then you'll probably figure out that they are the colour of your aura soon after.

My tendrils used to have colour until I became ill, my aura is still pretty *decides not to use swear word* umm...wrong.

my whole aura went wispy for a while..used to take on the colour of other peoples auras and energy, now it's got that sick rotting-energy green/gray/brown kinda tinge....know what i mean?

Hope that helps you figure out a bit more. I could be totally wrong though.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Deviahn_Dow

That's really really interesting, actually. It surprises me, then, that he didn't have color with how many people were there.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
I can see the ethereal body, been able to since I was at least 12, don't really have to try, but no matter what I do I can never see the auras.....but my guide will tell me what color they are. strange???
You don't "see" auras with your physical eyes, but rather with your third eye. It's a different kind of "sight"