Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder

What colour do you see? - Experiment

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be interesting to discuss what colours we saw around the people in these videos. We can see if what we are seeing is what others see too. This is great for beginners.

Here is one video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex59wHLk3Q0 - For this video, the woman talking had indigo all around her, and a thin green line around her head. I saw primarily green and indigo blue.

Now, if you like, you can tell me what you saw, and if you want to, post another video :)
Old 06-03-2011, 05:58 PM
spirit72

Hi windwillow,

I could see a bright White around her crown chakra, and yellow/green around the left side of her head and blue to the right...
Old 06-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder

I could also see the white around her crown chakra when I watched the video again afterwards. Was it almost egg shaped, almost growing from the top of her head and shoulders for you too?
Old 06-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Foodmuse

I saw changing colors throughout her talking. Violet and those you both stated plus some moment to moment changes in the field. I clicked on her next video and did not perceive any aura field around her.

Foodmuse
Old 06-03-2011, 06:26 PM
spirit72

Arrow

To me it was hovering around the crown, and often when people are talking about what they know and feel it is coming straight from source , all her crown was open to receive information, but the rest of her aura to me was showing pleasure and a willingness to share... I learnt about the muscle testing during Theta healing course, very good way to test for a lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwillow
I could also see the white around her crown chakra when I watched the video again afterwards. Was it almost egg shaped, almost growing from the top of her head and shoulders for you too?
Old 06-03-2011, 06:35 PM
earthprowler

i didn't read anyone else's posts but I saw lavender from the top to the left side of her head with some red on the right side.

i had it frozen so i could focus but when she was moving, her hands and arms on the left side had an orangish glow, but i'm not sure if that isn't from the wall.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Pathfinder

Very cool everyone
Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Experiencer

lots of indigo, and I also saw green. But it was sort of a greenish-blue almost.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZciX...eature=related

I haven't watched it yet, but my first glance I saw a lot of green. Going to have a better look now.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder

I saw green and yellow in the second video.