Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
GNE

I do have a fairly large collection of stones. As for creativity stones, I'm deciding between three to carry. I like one in one pocket, one in another and a third in my shirt pocket by my chest (usually a flat piece or something very small).

Citrine, Carnelian ....and at the moment I'm thinking tigers eye to unblock?
My green aventurine's only feel good to me when programmed for money/luck or when doing heart chakra excersizes.
I don't have any of the others mentioned.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Master
Yes Topaz energy is clear, cut, fast removing blockages )

Good for the throat . The throat and sacral chakra are related . Communication and creativity ) Hope that helps good luck x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Too many cooks, will provide you with a delicous buffet of treats !

Haha no

too many cooks spoil the broth
Old 08-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNE

And when I said multiple times: "today is going to be an exceptionally creative day for me ! I will have an unlimited number of imaginative and creative thoughts flowing to me " as you said, I already began to feel better about creating.

I am happy to hear that !

and thank you GNE for bringing back my interest in crystals

GNE, I have heard of people who didn't have a particular crystal, carrying around with them a picture of the crystal they were wanting to connect with. Maybe you could do this, til you have an opportunity to decide which other crystal you want to purchase ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-05-2012, 08:48 PM
GNE

Thanks Topaz. I wasn't sure if the sacral was linked to creativity (haven't done much reading on chakra's yet). I was always focusing on the throat in that regard.
I have a nice flat piece of clear topaz that I think I'll make the third stone along with carnelian and citrine. I like it's energy more then the tiger eye pieces I have.

hat's your opinion in regards to how many stones is "too many" to carry around?
Like I said I usually (and plan to) do 1 per pocket with 3 pockets total.

What about mixing different kinds in one pocket? too much energy conflicting? or....?

Dream Angel - You're welcome! Was not aware your interest in crystals was fading (may not be the right word. I'm sure you know what I mean.)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Haha no

too many cooks spoil the broth

ohhh thank you, I wasn't thinking broth ~

I was thinking pastries, delicious Danish and Austrian pastries !

GNE ~ I think my interest in crystals was taking a nap ! now I am awake... hmmm, so does this also mean I am enlightened ? LOL !

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-05-2012, 08:52 PM
GNE

And one more question,

in regards to meditation with a crystal sphere, I have the following 40-60mm spheres...

Moss Agate
Gold Sheen Obsidian
Rose Quartz
Sodalite
Tiger Iron
Green Fluorite (with a small touch of purple)
Amazonite
Garnet
Chrysanthenum Stone
Smoky Quartz

Would any of these help my creativity/inspiration situation?

When I try to ask the universe / angels, I almost get too many answers...I know it's probably me not focusing enough. It's like: "Amazonite...but garnet too....or sodalite...but tiger iron looks nice....so does that fluorite...."
When I pick one I feel as if the others are upset since I didn't choose them! hah lol
Old 08-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNE
what's your opinion in regards to how many stones is "too many" to carry around?
Like I said I usually (and plan to) do 1 per pocket with 3 pockets total.

I agree with Topaz that you shall follow your intuition, though I do sense that your "desperation" kind of cloud your vision. For myself: I would let the stones stay at home and/or where I write. I would not carry them around with me. Remember; like you need rest so do they. Then I would find one to use for dreams (meaning sleep with beneath the pillow) because that is a place where you let your imagination completely free, so that would be a great place to find great ideas. Hope it helps. But keep it simple right now because your mind seem "overcharged" and you need to find back to the place of being calm where the ideas comes to you by themself.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
GNE

great advice, appreciate it!
I do plan to try to sleep with one of the "creativity" stones under my pillow tonight for the first time.

interesting idea not carrying them around, but rather having them just around where I work.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Let us know how it goes sleeping with the creativity stone under your pillow.

As for all the other crystals and deciding on which one, maybe just go with the ones you have and the suggestions you have for a start. Then later, maybe one of the other crystals, will come forward and volunteer to give you a little extra creative boost !

Expect Miracles !