Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thr...s_of_Thomasina

Read this, the movie was long forgotten in my memory but feel the story is very fitting.

Old 29-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
...and even if it ain't, it's a wonderful movie that I'd love to see again~*

Old 29-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
Silvergirl, you're very welcome. ^_^
>I really have been doing this stuff, and walking around telling myself what
>a nut I'm becoming, lol, but I'm not feeling terribly embarrassed or apologetic!
lol Now you know how I felt when I was writing out my bit for this thread or this one or this one about the Professor.

'Thomasina'?? Can't say I've ever heard of it. What's it about?

>The words we use can affect our beliefs... if we say words like "use" "tools"
>and "buy" we are thinking about them in a way that does not lead to
>hearing them. If we talk about "working with" "co-create" and "adopt" we
>start to put them in terms where we can start to understand them as
>spirits rather than things.
Tilia, I love you so much for saying that!

Oh and by the way, Dawn, I clicked on the 3 links and the 3rd one about the professor, whenI got to the last post, I laughed so hard I cried!~*

p.s. It's actually the last post on the 1st page, I meant to say...

Omg~*

Last edited by Silver : 30-07-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 30-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Neville

Crystal beings.

I read this only today.

Step into the world of light -beings through the Crystal Kingdom.

Light-beings are as “real” as you and me. They exist at a different frequency to the 3 dimensional reality we inhabit but share a similar space and time zone

Old 30-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Now really .....
tell me true
do your crystals
really speak to you ?

Dream Angel xx

Hello

Yes but its not so much in words more in vibrations that one feels. When one goes into a crystal store there are certain one's that one is drawn too WHY they have sent out energy to ye or one's energy has connected to what be needed.

We tent at times to think too one dimentioal in what is communications and speaking to us. There is much more LIFE in things we claim as lifeless as is not energy the spart of LIFE and in many ways maybe LIFE.

Lynn
Old 31-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Dawn

Lynn, my apologies for bit a bit off topic here but... why did you post a 7 at the beginning of your reply?
Old 31-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
No, I've never gotten a word out of any of 'em! Only thing I do get is an amplification of my own inner sound when I hold one close to my left ear (not right). None of the others do that.

There are other gems, however, that I just like and I don't really know why.

Isle
Old 31-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
Lynn, my apologies for bit a bit off topic here but... why did you post a 7 at the beginning of your reply?

Hello

Hmmmm. Did not do it on any puprose but I do KNOW what it means. If that makes any sense.

Lynn
Old 31-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Dawn

>There are other gems, however, that I just like and I don't really know why.
What I learned for myself on this note? It's because they resonate the most with you. Like, for me. Howlite, tiger iron, tiger eye, blue tiger's eye. Those were the first few stones that came into my care, and the first ones I realized I liked. After a while and looking inward, I got the answer I was searching for. Why did I like these so much? Why did I feel drawn to these particular stones? The answer I got was short and simple. "Because they resonate the most for you."

Might be different for different people, but that's what I was given and it feels right. At least for me it does.

>Hmmmm. Did not do it on any puprose but I do KNOW what it means. If that makes any sense.
I understand. I just couldn't help asking since yesterday Seahorse and I got to talking in PM and he brought up the subject of 7. The moment I saw that posted right at the beginning of your reply, something clicked for me.
I saw a sign post in my mind's eye and felt pointed to Seahorse.
I told him about it and hoped it'd make more sense to him, since that seems to be a part of his path.

Then I just got awfully curious and couldn't resist asking you. ^_^ Thank you for answering, Lynn.
Old 31-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

For those of you whose crystals speak to you ~

how did this begin ? did you start the conversation with them, or did they ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction