Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Master
Mine is very much like the specimen in the picture below. Similar triangular shape with a red tip. Himalayan red & gold azeztulite.
Triggered by this thread I went upstairs to find it. I haven't done anything with it for years.
I felt it needed cleansing, and I put it in a glass of water. Right away bubbles appear on it? Totally weird because none of my crystals need cleansing much. Sometimes I check out of curiosity or doubt, 9 out of 10 times there's nothing.

To be continued :)

Old 12-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Guide

Apparently Simmons has Azeztulite trademarked but then I found this page and the sellers claim to mine it since 1991. The owners of the mine call themselves the Morgan family. I'm confused.

https://azeztulite.com/
Old 12-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Mine is very much like the specimen in the picture below. Similar triangular shape with a red tip. Himalayan red & gold azeztulite.
Triggered by this thread I went upstairs to find it. I haven't done anything with it for years.
I felt it needed cleansing, and I put it in a glass of water. Right away bubbles appear on it? Totally weird because none of my crystals need cleansing much. Sometimes I check out of curiosity or doubt, 9 out of 10 times there's nothing.

To be continued :)

I hadn't touched it for a long time either. It was in a box, chock full of clear quartz, with the price tag still on it.

I just tried the water thing, no bubbles.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Apparently Simmons has Azeztulite trademarked but then I found this page and the sellers claim to mine it since 1991. The owners of the mine call themselves the Morgan family. I'm confused.

https://azeztulite.com/

Nice find!
Old 12-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Master
I originally got the crystal at my favorite shop in the town I used to live in up in NY. Something drew me to it and once I touched it I felt warmth in my hand, it spoke to me I guess, mine is golden and egg shaped, very small. I looked it up when I got home because I had never heard of Azeztaulite and I was super disappointed when I found out about the guy who trademarked it. I felt like it was a bunch of nonsense, but still the stone felt and still feels very powerful and energetic to me. Id rather refer to it as what it really is, would it be safe to say it's milky quartz then? I'll try and upload a pic if I can.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-08-2020, 06:51 PM
Knower
Mine looks like milky quartz but it feels softer. A bit Like Girasol. It has that same kind of haziness. But yeah, it’s quartz.

This thread got me interested in this stone. I got it out of the box earlier this day, held it for a minute and sat with it for a while longer about two hours ago. I must say that I’m pleasantly surprised. It definitely feels like a high vibe stone to me.

I’m gonna give it some more attention this weekend.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Mine looks like milky quartz but it feels softer. A bit Like Girasol. It has that same kind of haziness. But yeah, it’s quartz.

This thread got me interested in this stone. I got it out of the box earlier this day, held it for a minute and sat with it for a while longer about two hours ago. I must say that I’m pleasantly surprised. It definitely feels like a high vibe stone to me.

I’m gonna give it some more attention this weekend.

I've heard it has a very high vibrational frequency and noticed myself feeling a bit lightheaded when handling it, airy.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Knower
I'm glad someone made this post. I am new to crystals. I just bought a piece of orange-gold Himalayan azeztulite wand off Etsy last week. It hasn't arrived yet, but I was so disappointed when a couple days after ordering, I found out it wasn't really a unique mineral. It was just milky quartz. Still, I loved the color in the picture, and will meditate with it. I feel like it was too expensive.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Knower
I did spend some time with it yesterday. I also kept it in the pocket of my shirt when I went outside to do some shopping.

I find it a gentle and humble stone. It quietly does its thing in the background.

Yesterday I felt a bit less concerned about some issues that have been bothering me lately, but it’s too early to tell if it’s the stone or just coincidence/other factors. Today I feel more ready to actually handle those issues. A bit more self-confidence. It’s noticeable.

I also feel that this stone works perfectly together with about any other crystal, without putting itself to the foreground. It doesn’t have that ’ in your face’ kind of energy.

I also slept with it last night. I never sleep with quartz because it usually keeps me awake. But this one didn’t. I slept well. I find it a relaxing and comforting crystal.

So yes, it’s milky quartz but maybe there’s something to it that makes its vibration different from ‘regular’ milky quartz.

Without buying into the whole azeztulite story … this little stone has kept my attention.

Last edited by Castor : 14-08-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I'm glad someone made this post. I am new to crystals. I just bought a piece of orange-gold Himalayan azeztulite wand off Etsy last week. It hasn't arrived yet, but I was so disappointed when a couple days after ordering, I found out it wasn't really a unique mineral. It was just milky quartz. Still, I loved the color in the picture, and will meditate with it. I feel like it was too expensive.
Golden Himalayan azeztulite is not just milky quartz at all. What makes you think that?
It does come from the Himalaya's, its colour is natural, and due to the location has a very high energy.
There's also white azeztulite and some were wondering whether that was 'just' milky quartz.
But not every quartz has the same vibration, not even milky quartz. It depends on where it's mined.
White azeztulite may be similar to milky quartz but allegedly azeztulite has a much higher vibration.
And if you got a golden one from the Himalaya's it's not milky quartz.