Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-08-2013, 06:13 AM
Jadonck

wow awesome, good to have you here!
Old 11-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Awakened

You are right on with the way that I feel, you took the words right out of my mouth! My issue is shutting it off right now, I am learning to but I am having difficulty doing so. I know when I'm feeling other people's emotions as apposed to my own feelings. I have no problem differentiating that. But, I am a caretaker of an SMI( severely mentally ill) person. He switches emotions often- anxious, depressed,manic, etc. It effected me greatly at first to where I could not even stand to be in the same room with him! I have learned through time to push it off so to speak. But, I do get extremely drained by doing so! I love to help people and I would have it no other way but, I have been searching on ways to block others emotions, because I find it hard to focus on myself. Thank you for sharing that with me- not many like to discuss there abilities:)
Old 12-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Fibromom

I'm glad he's been caught! I've just been learning to trust my instincts & so far so good, sleep well & positive energy has been sent your way :)
Old 12-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Master
our crows in Australia seem to get killed by more trucks than cars, we think it might be beacuse while the crows are feeding on the road, usually road kill, the crow that watches from the trees to warn the crows feeding if there is a car or truck coming, yells out the wrong message, they usually yell out arrr, and this is why they get killed by the truck, they don't fly high enough lol.
Old 13-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Awakened

Thank you;) always trust your instinct's- they will never let you down!
Old 15-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Awakened

I woke up around 6 am to get my daughter ready school. My cat's came out acting very strange, tail and fur puffed out prowling around as if they were after something. They never act in this manner! I started to get chills up and down my right side of my body. I turned on my spirit box and it instantly said heart attack then hospital. My husband took the trash out to the street and a couple houses down from ours he saw an ambulance with someone on a stretcher. He heard the man radio in that he was on his way to hospital with someone with a heart attack! My husband is a sceptic with the spirit box. I hope that whoever that was makes it.
Old 16-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened
I woke up around 6 am to get my daughter ready school. My cat's came out acting very strange, tail and fur puffed out prowling around as if they were after something. They never act in this manner! I started to get chills up and down my right side of my body. I turned on my spirit box and it instantly said heart attack then hospital. My husband took the trash out to the street and a couple houses down from ours he saw an ambulance with someone on a stretcher. He heard the man radio in that he was on his way to hospital with someone with a heart attack! My husband is a sceptic with the spirit box. I hope that whoever that was makes it.

Wow. That's impressive. Do you mind me asking what you mean when you say 'I turned on my spirit box.'? Sorry for the ignorance.

LL
Old 16-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Awakened

Communications with what? The ideas range from other dimension, spirits or even our own minds. Still. Others claim that absolutely nothing is taking place, just happenstance and imagination.

Many users see these type of devices as a tool for paranormal investigations- activity. It's basically a white noise that runs on a loop really fast and picks up words from "spirits-energies".
Old 20-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened
Communications with what? The ideas range from other dimension, spirits or even our own minds. Still. Others claim that absolutely nothing is taking place, just happenstance and imagination.

Many users see these type of devices as a tool for paranormal investigations- activity. It's basically a white noise that runs on a loop really fast and picks up words from "spirits-energies".

Sorry for delay in answering.

Ok, I understand what you mean and this spirit box kind of spoke to you, sort of in your mind, ie not verbally?

I find this all really fascinating!!!

LL
Old 21-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Awakened

No it literally speaks out loud...