Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Experiencer
How will you be spending Valentine's Day without your love?

I for one am dreading it a little bit. Not that I ever really cared too much about it but as with everything else in my post-TF days, Valentine's Day will most certainly be another big reminder of this ongoing separation.

And to make it even more interesting (or lesson-filled haha) every single woman I know is in a relationship right now. Not all are happy and in love but, nonetheless, they won't be all by their lonesome tomorrow.

You guys are all I've got! LOL

So Happy Valentines to all of you rebels, pioneers, brave love warriors!

Cheers! :)
Old 14-02-2016, 04:00 AM
Pathfinder

I Happy Valentines Day to you my friend.

I will be by my lonesome. :-( Waaaaaah!!! <sniff sniff>

My wife is with her mother (my mother #2) who was given a very very short time to live due to an aggressive lung cancer.

So that is the PIX here........ ........wanna go for a beer? <sniff sniff> You buy.

BuzzCap7
Old 14-02-2016, 04:48 AM
Suspended
Spending the day sending love to my partner / twin no matter how far she is :) <3
Old 14-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
And to make it even more interesting (or lesson-filled haha) every single woman I know is in a relationship right now. Not all are happy and in love but, nonetheless, they won't be all by their lonesome tomorrow.

Maybe those women you know that are in a relationship but not happy and not in love, are much more lonely than you.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Suspended
Master
I will be cleaning my apartment but yes this day makes me sad.. but I will allow myself to be sad today and be back to normal tomorrow
Old 14-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Pathfinder

ill be spending valentines day pampering and loving myself as i bath in the silence
Old 14-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Knower

Happy Valentine's Day you all. I will do some cleaning and send my guy much LOVE today. No sadness here.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Maybe those women you know that are in a relationship but not happy and not in love, are much more lonely than you.
Good point. There are many in a relationship that of course won't admit to the world but deep inside they feel empty and more alone than being single. Be their partner always absent in heart and soul, abusive, not being in love with them, just few are lucky to be with a person suitable for them and some never found or felt the great love feeling.
I pass as always my Vday being sad but at least i have some friends sad and single as me and a bit upset this day for most people is just your partner day and not celebrating love in all sides for a friend, parent, kid, pet or even a love that isn't with you for various reasons like our TFs. To not mention the materialism: chocolate, gifts, hearts... For me love isn't just for a day nor is bought with material gifts, i remember when TF was still running and disillusioned, i said i don't want nothing like favors or gifts, if the gift i want is love from him and he wasn't ready (nor me) to give it and neither now.
Old 14-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1974
ill be spending valentines day pampering and loving myself as i bath in the silence

Same here. I woke up this morning with the song "Nobody" by Kem playing in my head, so I know that is TF's Valentine's message to me. I wrote him my Valentine's thoughts in my journal. I will cook myself a nice breakfast, treat myself to a nice dinner with a glass a wine (I may light a couple of candles) and thank God that unlike many, I am experiencing true LOVE. Happy Valentine's Day to All!!

Nobody
Kem

Pray for me
So I can know why
I can't get over you, oh baby
I lie to myself
But I can't deny the truth, hey girl
I'm losing control
'Cause all I want is you baby
Girl
How does it feel
To be everything in my world
Old 14-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Experiencer

I'm spending it with myself... the beautiful me. Couldn't ask for a better valentine