Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Any men feeling an onslaught of healing?

They say now is the time for the Divine Mascualine to begin a huge healing and letting go session.

I was just curious if any men/Masculine has been noticing a lot of healing/purging or illness in the last week or so?
Old 21-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Administrator
I have shed many tears, and I know this....

One tear drop represents an entire ocean of suffering.... released

I have also shed blood to fill many oceans, mine and others over thousands of lifetimes just to get to "know Thyself" and for every drop spillt it returns to mother earth with a sacred promise I can never tell

I also know that the day I stop bleeding and crying is when I have reached a state of utter perfection
Old 21-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
They say now is the time for the Divine Mascualine to begin a huge healing and letting go session.

I was just curious if any men/Masculine has been noticing a lot of healing/purging or illness in the last week or so?

After thinking about it I had to adjust my original response....healing/purging has been cyclical yet ongoing ever since I started on my spiritual path/awakening. Nothing more or less or unusual in the last week or so.
Old 21-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Master
Hi,

For many life times I have been in the service of the Divine Feminine. The masculine energy within myself has been balanced for eons.

This return of the Divine Feminine/Masculine balance involves each gender becoming more compassionate towards one another and itself. It is not one genders fault that we find ourselves where we are. We have all created the issues as I see it. We will evolve the solutions together as well.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-03-2015, 03:15 PM
1000watts

I feel more balanced these days. although i've been working on physical & spiritual healing for a year now.
Old 21-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes I have the last few months, it was concluded on Monday, but as all things work in cycles I've invariably started again.
Old 21-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Guide

I had a very purging week and it culminated last night. I found an explanation that fits my experience. Just google "Four dark nights of the soul".
After reading a lot over the years I always came accross material talking about THE dark night of the soul, but somehow the theory of the purging coming in four phases really resonated with me. Each one is tougher, but shorter...well, depends how much you resist.
Old 21-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I am also wondering how much the solar eclipse had to do with it, at least in Europe.
Old 21-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I have shed many tears, and I know this....

One tear drop represents an entire ocean of suffering.... released

I have also shed blood to fill many oceans, mine and others over thousands of lifetimes just to get to "know Thyself" and for every drop spillt it returns to mother earth with a sacred promise I can never tell

I also know that the day I stop bleeding and crying is when I have reached a state of utter perfection

Damn heart, loves ya. You have a great mind.

Just wondering - that's interesting, thanks. Gunna check out 4 dark night now. Thanks!
Old 21-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Administrator
QT Pie.....

to see greatness in me you must also have greatness in yourself

you would not recognise it otherwise

as plato once said...

"The soul cannot come into the form of man if he has not seen the truth"