Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Master

manipulaters and controllers.

Just interested in how many people on here know their twin is with a controller ...Is this a common thing ?.......I know i have read about it before ,not too sure where ,i know Steve Gunn mentions it in his book ....I went to a spiritualist group last night and ended up having a reading (not a tf reading ) and this lady picked up a bit on my SC and she mentioned he is with a controller and that it is a hard thing tk break free o....Anyway just curious .
Old 19-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Everyone has controlling traits in them, well, 99.9% of the population. It's ego or the shadow-self, depending on your definition.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Master

ScarlettHayden, yeah i get that but really lets be honest some people reallh do have that trait way more than others ......It's really funny ,i remember seeing his wife ages ago ,before i knew about Tfs ,before i was even attracted to him ( when i first saw him ,there was no attraction )....and I saw how theh interacted and i can remember thing wow shes the boss there and this little voice popped into my head (higher self or whatever ) and it said "don't worry she means nothing to him " ....i can remember being puzzled by this ,thinking like this over 2 people i didn't even know .....Anyway was really just curious if it was common for Tfs to be married to a controller.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Experienced souls that incarnate for the sake of lightworking tend to experience more energetic purging, meaning they are more prone to displaying negative traits than the rest of the population, ironically enough. I have had my own issues with control and power, so has my twin. From observing these forums it's not an uncommon trend.
Old 19-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Suspended

not important

Last edited by durgaa : 20-03-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Old 19-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Guide
No not in my case..I think my SC is more on the controlling side..Everyone has a voice of their own and can speak up if they feel controlled..I know I would..
Does it matter if his wife is controlling or not its their relationship ..There is so much more to relationships than what people see on the outside ..Im sure she has other sides to her personality that are good..We all have our negative and positive traits
Old 19-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Master

Liladeryn no it doesn't matter to me really was more just curious is all .....It just seems to be something that keeps being brought to my attention ,like I'm supposed to know this for some reason ....Like another time ,i happened to be sitting next to 2 of his friends at the club we went to and i was in a conversation with a friend of mine ,so i wasn't paying any attention to what these guys were saying ,then i heard them talking about SC and how controlling his wife was ,as she wouldn't allow him out for a beer and how he has to get a leave pass before he went anywhere ...I don't know why i tuned into that or why it is important and i had forgotten about it until last night when i had a reading .....Have you not ever had this happen when things keep being brought to your attention and you don't know the reason for it ?
Old 19-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Guide
Oh yes many times things have been brought to my attention over and over..Im not sure why you are suppose to know that about his wife..Just one of those unexplained SC things..
I know Ive been told alot of things about my SC wife..But I also know there are two sides to every story..Somewhere in the middle is the truth..But I also see it is their relationship, to sort through their issues..Sometimes I think my SC wife deserves a medal..While my SC is a lovely guy he has his negative side too..

She may well be controlling (who knows) but why does he allow it and maybe there is a reason for why she is..Also Im sure he has some bad habits himself
But to your question..No my SC is the more controlling in natural from what I have seen ..He even tried at one point to control a situation with me..Didnt work
Old 19-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Master

Ok Liladeryn ,thanks for answering the question ,i guess every situation is different .....I know there are 2 sides to every story absolutely and i have seen a few posts his wife has put on his fb ,one for his birthday etc and on there she seems lovely ... I know Fb isn't the best place tp make judgment but really she seems lovely and she is a beautiful woman ...... just wish i could find out why this controlling thing keeps being brought to my attention ,i guess like you said it will remain just one of those unexplained things, damn it .
Old 20-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Lightworker42

I see controlling ways in both of them. I make him mad because he can't control me! lol