Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Maybe

Just a question

Would you go on posting here if you suspect your tf and their friends may read it?
Old 22-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Dead Crow experience

if you can't communicate directly then might as well indirectly [to start]

yes.
Old 22-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Master

Hehehe that's a good question, I never imagined he would becuase first he is not a guy who sits on the web and second he is not the type of guy who would go this far ...
If in a billion to one chance he were I'd be embarrassed but yet relieved...he'd find out what I've been through all these years, it wouldn't be a bad thing ultimately...
Old 22-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account
No. I'm sure he's not into spirituality. His life revolves around 4 things:
- Bars (his job)
- Sex
- Books
- Facebook

He's not evolved at all, so I highly doubt he'd bother researching anything spirituality related. He can barely remember the US on a map. His interests are very routine like and quite limited. I sometimes wonder how he manages to go through the day.
Old 22-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe
Would you go on posting here if you suspect your tf and their friends may read it?

What difference would it make? I mean when a person has something to hide, then he/she is probably terrified of it..otherwise twins know each other and feel each other's energy very well..
It would be sad tho if their friends already read what for example I have written here, at the same time I do not have anything to hide, so..
Its just depends on a person's conscience. But at the same time there is no right or wrongs, good or bad etc.

Suspect as a word does not seem positive. And the question is just a question and forum is a forum..
Old 22-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Royalite

I hold back on here because I occasionally get the feeling he "peaks". I'd rather him ask me directly how I feel, how I'm doing, etc, than for him to read all about it on here.
Old 22-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Yep. I'm not sure if my twin found my account on here yet (last time I checked he was begging for me to tell him my username, though I didn't give it to him) but he's pretty motivated when it comes to stalking me.. I wouldn't be surprised if he found it and reads every word I post.

At first the thought bothered me but I don't really care anymore. I think it was primarily the whole "what would he think of me" thing that made it awkward.. I forgot who I was when I thought I was being observed by him.. I guess because I wasn't strong and trusting in myself enough back then. But I've come a long way and my own self-confidence means not a spare thought is cast towards such musings anymore.
Old 22-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Ascender
I highly doubt he'd ever be on this site. I'd be really surprised.
Old 22-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account
I would have no reason not to. My TF is a very nice person and he's always aware of me anyway. I'm here for my own truth.
Old 22-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Master

Just relax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhO-4cCQSUU

There is no need to hide.. just relax.