Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-02-2014, 03:54 PM
ksjm33

Energy

Hi all!

So, I have a question about energy. I reconnected with TF about two weeks ago for a brief time and afterward I felt very low on energy. I was exhausted and had anxiety after we separated. Over this past weekend I was very spacey and panicky and just felt so bad. A friend mentioned something about getting grounded and I was feeling like I needed to do something. I felt like I was all in my head and that I was having some kind of out of body experience. My soul just has not been in my body for a long time, and it took me feeling very bad to catch on.

So, is it possible my soul was off hanging around my TF at those times? I called my soul back to me yesterday and immediately felt calmer, more centered and just more like myself.

I just wonder if others have had this experience and think it might have something to do with our souls wanting to be near the TF.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Also, I'm sorry if you've mentioned any of this to me before. I don't always get it all right away. Sometimes it clicks in later. :)
Old 11-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Ascender
I'd like to hear of others' experiences as well. I've had similar feelings as well.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:26 PM
ksjm33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
I'd like to hear of others' experiences as well. I've had similar feelings as well.

Can you explain any of your experiences? Is your TF in spirit? I can't quite remember.

Also, have you gotten more energy when you've let go or moved on in some way? I got a ton of energy in late October/early November when I let go of worrying about it all and then had an amazing TF dream about him and then he all of a sudden came back. I was just thinking yesterday that maybe when I let go, I not only got my energy back, but I might have brought his with me as well and that's what made him miss me AND what made me think I could run a marathon (and I am not a marathoner at all).

It's a theory. I may be totally off, but it occurred to me yesterday. They say when you let go, they sometimes come back because they feel your energy leave, so who knows?
Old 11-02-2014, 04:32 PM
BeautifulUniverse

Hello! Yes, this happened to me in the beginning. It's almost like your body cannot handle the intense higher level of energy you are experiencing. You're physical body doesn't know how to handle it and it's exhausting. Once you are connected more frequently, you won't be as exhausted. But I remember that initial, bonding, shall we say. I was exhausted ALL the time. Like Mono exhausted! We now see each other every day and neither of experience this anymore. I still get kinda flighty around him sometimes, like our combined energy isn't allowing my brain to function properly. I hate that! I feel stupid sometimes!
Old 11-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Master

Exhausted from "soul shock". It will make you run, it will make you do anything to keep them away even when the other part of you wants nothing more than to share in the experience
It really is a struggle of parts. First it swings one way and everything is great, then it swings the other way and everything is a horrible and the two sides (of yourself) never meet.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:52 PM
ksjm33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulUniverse
Hello! Yes, this happened to me in the beginning. It's almost like your body cannot handle the intense higher level of energy you are experiencing. You're physical body doesn't know how to handle it and it's exhausting. Once you are connected more frequently, you won't be as exhausted. But I remember that initial, bonding, shall we say. I was exhausted ALL the time. Like Mono exhausted! We now see each other every day and neither of experience this anymore. I still get kinda flighty around him sometimes, like our combined energy isn't allowing my brain to function properly. I hate that! I feel stupid sometimes!

So, would you say yours is more like when your energy combines when you're in contact you feel/felt airy fairy because to me it feels like my soul has left me completely. I felt so icky and low and so much better when I pulled my energy back and tied it to the earth. I had to basically tether my soul into my body and tell it to "Stay!"

Does any of this make sense to you as far as your experience is concerned?

I really have no clue what I'm talking about at all. Energy is the last thing I ever thought I'd care about, so any information is very helpful.

I just keep thinking my soul was running off to play with his and I was in my life not living in the present, missing our friendship, not enjoying my life and then feeling so tired and spacey lately and anxious that I had to get myself together.

When I think back on the first two separations we had or even while still in contact, I was very tired and worn out from the energy exchange or merging or whatever it was. I'll have to remember if I've felt this way at other times we've separated. Hmmmm...
Old 11-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
Hi all!

So, I have a question about energy. I reconnected with TF about two weeks ago for a brief time and afterward I felt very low on energy. I was exhausted and had anxiety after we separated. Over this past weekend I was very spacey and panicky and just felt so bad. A friend mentioned something about getting grounded and I was feeling like I needed to do something. I felt like I was all in my head and that I was having some kind of out of body experience. My soul just has not been in my body for a long time, and it took me feeling very bad to catch on.

So, is it possible my soul was off hanging around my TF at those times? I called my soul back to me yesterday and immediately felt calmer, more centered and just more like myself.

I just wonder if others have had this experience and think it might have something to do with our souls wanting to be near the TF.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Also, I'm sorry if you've mentioned any of this to me before. I don't always get it all right away. Sometimes it clicks in later. :)

The thing to remember is that the soul or energy level is essentially one thing. Physical distance is really irrelevant to that. But when your soul leaves your body that's the end of life. In astral or mental travel it isn't the soul part of you that travels.

Getting grounded, however, is an excellent idea.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:22 PM
BeautifulUniverse

It's really just a higher sense of "being" and it's exhausting! The more time you spend together, and I just mean in each other's presence, the more stamina you'll have. You will be able to sustain it and become used to it. It's like running. If you try to run a 5k without practicing you're gonna collapse. But if you practice all the time, you'll run the 5k and have energy to spare.

I too believe what perseid said, you're soul leaves when you die, well I believe right before your body died, but that's not the topic of this discussion... Lol! So I don't think your soul is leaving your body, but growing! Becoming higher, shall we say.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:24 PM
BeautifulUniverse

Oh, and yes, spending time in meditation after that intense energy is an excellent idea!
Old 11-02-2014, 06:56 PM
ksjm33

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
Exhausted from "soul shock". It will make you run, it will make you do anything to keep them away even when the other part of you wants nothing more than to share in the experience
It really is a struggle of parts. First it swings one way and everything is great, then it swings the other way and everything is a horrible and the two sides (of yourself) never meet.
I'm interested in hearing more about this able. I never considered myself to be much of a runner, but after this last separation, I think I have decided to run some, so maybe this fits for me. Not sure though.